Mvp 15 Cyberfaces Project

jogar84

Got any Tigers in your sights Jogar?

if i had the pressbox of the guys u want, i would make more. i'm only making these from pics on the web and a few old pressboxes i have in my files

i think Will Rhymes is worthy of a face, but really dont have a good hi res pic of him so it wouldnt look good.

if i had the pressbox of the guys u want, i would make more. i'm only making these from pics on the web and a few old pressboxes i have in my files

i think Will Rhymes is worthy of a face, but really dont have a good hi res pic of him so it wouldnt look good.

Hi guys, I don't post on here much because I just enlisted into the Navy and don't have much time to mod, but I do have an MLB Pressbox account if you are still looking for pictures of anybody. Just let me know who you need and I can zip them up and post them here.

Hey Homer

Impressive work fellas!

I have not been keeping up to date with any potential MVP EA 2011 mod but hopefully we can DL the season

as we have done in the past (?)...

hey! it's been awhile. it looks like a few guys are working on a roster, so hopefully they can get it working. i've got portraits going for both mvp and 2k coming, and I got a few others helping with them. so if all goes well, we should be able to have an update this year.

send me a pm at mlbmods.

Hi guys, I don't post on here much because I just enlisted into the Navy and don't have much time to mod, but I do have an MLB Pressbox account if you are still looking for pictures of anybody. Just let me know who you need and I can zip them up and post them here.

thanks bro i think homer has got me covered. Congrats on your enlistment, my brother is actually in the military also so stay safe man

Preview all faces included in Pack #1 of 2. A few faces previewed in this thread didnt make the cut like Paul Janish. Some will be released later in Pack #2 because I didnt feel they were any good or Homer had already done a definitive version (like Pablo Sandoval)

pack1.th.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Facepack #1 contains 36 faces, including 4 managers.