Mvp 15 Cyberfaces Project

jogar84

nice! where did you get these photos? i've been searching high and low for a good picture of him for four years now.

ept_sports_mlb_experts-101522780-1249761

not the best since its not centered, but the clone tool did the trick. i didnt even bother with the smiling pressbox ones

• 2 weeks later...

hey jogar i would really like to see prince fielder with his beard, and also ryan roberts on dbacks with those tatoos on his neck

i have a Roberts face as a WIP, not sure about Fielder as one was already done by Homer, you could request him to just add the beard.

Hey Jogar, the faces lookin' great and connecting well with my roster update! :) One question: are you sure Utley is supposed to be 245 as in your description for FP #1 or 345 as in Homer's list. I think it might be a typo and is supposed to be 345.

lol, thanks for asking, Boesch was the first to come to mind. Is there a Max Scherzer out there, what a goofy looking guy, he has 2 different colored eyes, ones light maybe blue, the other is definitely brown. Casper Wells is getting alot of playing time lately also. I like Villareal myself, but hes a rookie reliever, who knows if he will stick. Are there faces for Valverde and Benoit?

these are just a Tigers fans wishes, I wont cry if you dont do any of them, but thanks for considering it.

Did anyone ever make an Alan trammell for TC games?

thanks for Doing Boesch anyway even if you dont do others. :friends: