Mvp 15 Cyberfaces Project

jogar84

don't think of it as a way to deter you from making requests, as the requests are appreciated. you just need to do so once, not multiple times. he's not referring to the two posts of the same thing right in a row, as that's a technical issue. what he's referring to is constantly requesting the same guys more than once, or asking when the release is going to be.

Exactly! That's all I was trying to say. Being a modder myself, I know how frustrating it can be if people are continually asking when you will be releasing something. That's why I develop my mods now in stealth mode. :ph34r:

Very few people know what I'm working on at any given time, and the majority don't find out until I release it. This way, I can work at my own pace and don't feel pressure if I have to step away from it for a while (usually to help others with their mods).

I feel sick now, so I had time to do something like an album with stickers. I did a few new faces, all shot and made ​​the album. And now the question I am interested in where the Internet can be downloaded Baseball sticker album , of course scanned and free ....... I would like to have them even in that form ...... I found a lot of sticker albums of European football and basketball, so I guess that has a baseball sticker album too ..... Thank you in advance regards to all ......

wsalbumdesktopcrnatraka.jpg

Edited by jedinstvo

Exactly! That's all I was trying to say. Being a modder myself, I know how frustrating it can be if people are continually asking when you will be releasing something. That's why I develop my mods now in stealth mode. :ph34r:

Very few people know what I'm working on at any given time, and the majority don't find out until I release it. This way, I can work at my own pace and don't feel pressure if I have to step away from it for a while (usually to help others with their mods).

You are very wise in your stealth approach Mr. Banner (or is it Dr. Brown [aka as Dr. Bentley]) says Mr. McGee!

jogar, Kemp was brilliantly done. Great ....... I'm trying to be better but you and Homer are still far away .... Keep it up, I hope to see your update soon ..... Regards.

victorinosliicicakrug.png

keep it up, keep practicing, it took me a while to perfect it :drinks: