Mvp 15 Cyberfaces Project

jogar84

haha, not the sharpest tool in the shed ?

You know, I never have met the guy so all I know is what i see on TV and read, but from those feeds I get the impression..................................................................................................., no not really.

Last year when He started off on that unbelievable tear through the AL, Jim Leyland was qouted a few times as saying, "Boesch just needs to keep his head clear and keep doing what hes doing"basically, and then "If i hear that hes started thinking about it (hitting) Im sending him down to Toledo on the next bus" "with Brennan it needs to be dont think just do"

lol

But then I see a piece on him during that great TV show Tigers Weekly and learn that he learned how to speak spanish growing up in SOCAL so that he could comunicate better with his team mates in little league and high school ball ect.

So perhaps hes no dummie, But when tehy show him on teh TV during games, the only thing that comes to my mind is Meat from Bull Durham.

niice thats what i wanted to hear cause MVP is the best baseball game ever made and all the modders in here are keeping it alive..the more faces we can get the better the game is cause we all agree that those generic faces in the game r horrible

You know, I never have met the guy so all I know is what i see on TV and read, but from those feeds I get the impression..................................................................................................., no not really.

Last year when He started off on that unbelievable tear through the AL, Jim Leyland was qouted a few times as saying, "Boesch just needs to keep his head clear and keep doing what hes doing"basically, and then "If i hear that hes started thinking about it (hitting) Im sending him down to Toledo on the next bus" "with Brennan it needs to be dont think just do"

lol

But then I see a piece on him during that great TV show Tigers Weekly and learn that he learned how to speak spanish growing up in SOCAL so that he could comunicate better with his team mates in little league and high school ball ect.

So perhaps hes no dummie, But when tehy show him on teh TV during games, the only thing that comes to my mind is Meat from Bull Durham.

lol cool dude

Hey Jogar...your cybers absolutely rule. Any consideration for the following Jays players?:

mlb roster (w/o a face)

j.p. arencibia (C )

travis snider (LF; in AAA to work on his swing)

brett cecil (SP; in AAA to work on his velocity)

mlb roster (needs upgrade)

ricky romero (SP)

kyle drabek (SP)

prospects

brett lawrie (3B in AAA)

eric thames (LF in AAA)

zach stewart (SP in AA)

adeiny hechavarria (SS in AA)

Anyhow, keep 'em coming.

lol nicce what else you gots j0gar new alex gordon?? andre torres?? matt kemp new beard ? a new andre either possibly lol...prince with his beard what a beast he is ...rickie weeks with his dreads...a new andrew mcutchen on pitts pirates with his dreads...i mean i have more just giving u some ideas bro keep up the great work