Mlb2K11 Roster Editor

tywiggins

something not, right and not sure why. using a franchise file, i chose to edit team color 1 and you had stated that controls the helmet and sleeves. i used tob for this wanting to change it from that gray your editor says it is to a blue. selected it, changed it, saved it, then went to game, loaded it up, and ran. the results is yes it made a change, but not to the helmet and sleeves, but to the catching gear. the helmet is a black.

any thoughts here.

also one issue is coming up and dont know if its me or or the program. after do that and i shut down the editor, if i go to the editor again of course game no running i'm getting a message the says "MLB2K11 Roster editor.exe has stopped working."

they my solution right now is to restart my system to run the program.

any thoughts here

and a ? will this run in 64 bit or it only able to run in 32 bit. if able to run it 64 bit i send the program over there and edit from there.

my system win7 ultimate 32bit

Well, I just tested with tob home. And you're right, you can't change the color of the helmet.

I just tested with slc home (St Louis Cardinals), and Team Color 1 definitely changes the color of the batting helmet for the Cardinals.

So we're still missing something.

I haven't seen that error. By the way, you can leave the editor open while the game is running.

It runs fine on Win 7 Home Premium 64-bit for me.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just tested it with the dodgers home and away. It looks like neither uniform makes use of the any of the border 1 or border 2 colors.

That's right - after opening the home uniform in the NBA2K Mod Tool, the lettering doesn't make use of the blue that denotes the outline. I've attached two screenshots - one is the Dodgers file (which is all red) and the other is the Marlins 1993 uniform (which uses both red and blue). If you renamed the Marlin jersey as "uniform_lad_home.iff," the outlines will work in-game.

It does appear that some uniforms use the colors in different spots. For example, the black undershirts of the Marlins 1993 jersey does not appear to be defined by the team colors.

post-10872-019068600 1300499096_thumb.jp

post-10872-094175800 1300499105_thumb.jp

That's right - after opening the home uniform in the NBA2K Mod Tool, the lettering doesn't make use of the blue that denotes the outline. I've attached two screenshots - one is the Dodgers file (which is all red) and the other is the Marlins 1993 uniform (which uses both red and blue). If you renamed the Marlin jersey as "uniform_lad_home.iff," the outlines will work in-game.

It does appear that some uniforms use the colors in different spots. For example, the black undershirts of the Marlins 1993 jersey does not appear to be defined by the team colors.

Okay. That helps solve part of the problem. Whether or not a uniform makes use of the border colors is entirely up to the uniform files.

I'm going to do some testing with the Create-a-Team function to see if I can find anything useful.

Edit: I found 5 additional colors in the team section of the file, but I don't think that they're important.

Toronto's were Blue, Gray, Gray, Blue, Blue.

Create-a-team were Team Color 1, Team Color 2, Black, Black, Black

version 1.1 is now available. http://tywiggins.mvpmods.com/buy11.html

The only difference is the new Uniform tab. This lets you change 12 colors associated with each uniform.

uniformcolorspreview.png

TY at some point I want to get the editor I have the one from mlb2k9 but not mlb2k10, do I still get the discount? What would be my cost? Thanks Also witht the 2k9 one mcafee internet security keep picking it up as a false artimis and removes it, do you know how to stop that and will this new one do the same thing?

TY at some point I want to get the editor I have the one from mlb2k9 but not mlb2k10, do I still get the discount? What would be my cost? Thanks Also witht the 2k9 one mcafee internet security keep picking it up as a false artimis and removes it, do you know how to stop that and will this new one do the same thing?

I'll give you the discount.

If you get a false positive with 2k9 roster editor, there's a good chance that you'll get it with 2k11 roster editor. mcafee should give an option to allow it.

By the way, I use Microsoft Security Essentials. It's free, I haven't been infected with any viruses, and get almost no false positives.

I've just started the long task of weeding out the fake names from my franchise, starting with my organization,The Dodgers, and then move through the list of other teams. And I would really, really, really, really like to have the "Team" tab of the Roster Editor to work as soon as possible. Thanks.

And also the "Player Name" functionality too.

Thanks

Actually let me correct this. I am going to use the Roster Editor Players List to help weed out the fake names. I noticed the list is broken into two. (or three) The top list is the one I suspect is pure, without fake names. Then the bottom list, which starts at the bottom and goes up the third part is fake. I still have to confirm this, and anyone wanting to help me by confirming my suspisions is welcome to post or message me. The third list of names would be anyone's created players. Between the real names and the fake names is a long list of : ***************

That's it, wish me luck.

here a little more info. on uniform stuff. using the dodgers road i tested a couple post ideas togther to see if any clues came up. only one did, but it wasn't the clue i'd expceted. the idea was to take the base of another uniform file and change to the dodgers away uniform. i chose st. louis for this as they use number set that as 2 colors and silmiar in apperance to the dodgers.

what did was copy over the main jersay and green over, same with the LA, and redid the the number and green number to change stl to LA only nothing was changed in the numbers themselves or color letter layer.

what did it do is yes its la road uniform appearing properly, but the numbers are still the orginal number apperance, the trim i trying to change to white, didn't work, but also the helment logo didnt change to la, from stl, even be its changed in the uniform file. all else apperance is la as the oringal la road is in game.

i alao tried this in a couple differnt ways. tried in what i call exibition mode, and and tried in the franshice mode i used to edit throw this program, but there no differance in the uniform from throws 2 modes. its la road, with stl logo on the batting helment.

i dont if this helps at all.

not sure if helps at all, but this what i tried.

Hi Ty, thanks again for your contributions. Question: Will a global editing feature be included at some point? I'm specifically interested in selecting one team at a time, and globally editing all 25 players' speed ratings or what have you by +5 or -5 points, etc. Thanks man.

A quick question from someone who has never had a 2k BB PC game before 2k11 so here goes. Will i t be possible to see player fatigue (if and when the bug is patched) when using the editor? I remember the HH2004 editor had an option to do this.

A quick question from someone who has never had a 2k BB PC game before 2k11 so here goes. Will i t be possible to see player fatigue (if and when the bug is patched) when using the editor? I remember the HH2004 editor had an option to do this.

Yes. you already can. It's labeled Energy in the editor.

version 1.1 is now available. http://tywiggins.mvpmods.com/buy11.html

The only difference is the new Uniform tab. This lets you change 12 colors associated with each uniform.

uniformcolorspreview.png

Is the "on and off switch" for names on the back of jerseys also in the roster file?

I see uniform colors can be edited, but can we edit that color of the hat?

I tried changing all the colors and they change everything but the hat color.

The Tigers are WAY too light and I'd like to change it. Really the only thing I want to

use the editor for.

the cap color is the uniform file itself, and simple dds export of the proper number fruseing the modtool editing with phtopshop or paint.net to right color will fix that, then importing back into the uniform will file fix this.

the cap color is the uniform file itself, and simple dds export of the proper number fruseing the modtool editing with phtopshop or paint.net to right color will fix that, then importing back into the uniform will file fix this.

Thanks.. I got my answer in a different thread. Which I guess is now this thread LOL

Anyway, thanks guys.. You're all so helpful!

I'll give you the discount.

If you get a false positive with 2k9 roster editor, there's a good chance that you'll get it with 2k11 roster editor. mcafee should give an option to allow it.

By the way, I use Microsoft Security Essentials. It's free, I haven't been infected with any viruses, and get almost no false positives.

Hiya Ty,

Your quick with getting this going arent you. I have Microsoft Security essentials also. When I click on your link to download I get a security message that the website has been reported as unsafe. So I click on download anyways(cause I know its safe). Did you catch my request to be able to access the whole organization for a team in order to move players around easier? I think it would make it much more useful to have this in the editor.

Archived