(Preview) Total Integration '27- Phase 2

dennisjames71

didnt mean it like that Jim, everyone knows you a busy man. And we appreciate all the work you do that makes our larger contributions possible.

you will get to it as soon as time permits, and thats a fact.

No problem. I knew what you meant and I didn't take it the wrong way. I was just making people aware that I had some work to do on the mod so that you and Dennis don't get bombarded with "Where is the mod?" and "How soon before it's available?" messages.

ah, we are ready for that, if it comes......we will just post more screenshots of us playing the mod :-)

is Hawaii still with us? Hope Y4L is well.

Hey yeah, I hope Y4L is ok there in Hawaii...haven't heard of any major issues his way. I'm trying to keep in contact with relatives in that part of the world to see how things are. That was one huge quake and those damn tsunamis.

is Hawaii still with us? Hope Y4L is well.

Man, I didn't even think about that. I must be an insensitive ***** these days. I have a buddy that lives in Japan. Didn't even think about him when I saw the headlines. Just thought, wow that sucks, and moved on to other things. Then I saw his FB post, saying he was okay, and it hit me. Kinda felt like a jerk.

Now I realize that Y4L was in Hawaii, and I never once thought about his safety either (already knowing about the tsunamis).

Makes me think I need an attitude adjustment. Gotta re-think my priorities.

EDIT: Sorry to take your thread off on a tangent. Mod looks great. I am SURE it will be enjoyed by many.

Man, I didn't even think about that. I must be an insensitive ***** these days. I have a buddy that lives in Japan. Didn't even think about him when I saw the headlines. Just thought, wow that sucks, and moved on to other things. Then I saw his FB post, saying he was okay, and it hit me. Kinda felt like a jerk.

Now I realize that Y4L was in Hawaii, and I never once thought about his safety either (already knowing about the tsunamis).

Makes me think I need an attitude adjustment. Gotta re-think my priorities.

EDIT: Sorry to take your thread off on a tangent. Mod looks great. I am SURE it will be enjoyed by many.

From what I can gather, the city Y4L is in (Oahu) has been evacuated. Hopefully, he's safe and sound. :)

Archived