Glitch Pics

Mike Z

this happened in my first game of a franchise. sabathia injured his hand throwing the ball. yea, you read correctly. he injured his hand after strikin' someone out.. then this happened. the tiger player was gone the next half inning, but sabathia was still out there knelt down.. SMH, 2K.. I just quit after that.

post-78246-045624000 1299892841_thumb.jp

post-78246-085942600 1299892851_thumb.jp

post-78246-026557200 1299892868_thumb.jp

post-78246-013972300 1299892882_thumb.jp

first is this pc or that one of the concole ones. second that funny even be its a glitch.

Well, I don't know if you're talkin' about my post or the other guy's, but my pics are from the PC version. I thought the upper right corner of the images would speak for itself.. you were probably askin' about the other guy's post.

hopefully these are not gonna be a common thing in the game or theres gonna be alot of people complaining.But heres something that is quite funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PybDdXoDDX0

That's the same glitch that I saw cause the dude sitting there is from the bench. The guy in my pics was from the dugout too, but he was leaning on the rail.. the imaginary rail to the left of home plate.

i havent seen any of these yet, even still though, its alot more playable out of the box this year, than 2k9 & 2k10 were.

Yea, I agree, it's actually decent this year. I'd give it a 7 outta 10. It's much improved, but these bugs.. they can ruin it. Plus, the graphics, for 2011, honestly, are not up to par.

I said that over at OS, and got ripped.

You woulda thought I killed their "mommy". lol

I've been banned over there like 10 times. I just gave up on trying to conform. I can't do it. I'm too outspoken about some things. Honesty rarely is taken well in that community.

Really though, the graphics are flat lookin'. As you can tell by my sig, I have MLB 11 for PS3 and it's like night and day when I switch games on the same TV. Also, I gotta squeeze this in here, the Road to the Show mode this year is tight. They did a lot of work on it and it's much more fun to play - better logic and improved progression system.

Archived