My Gripes

venn177

im using a logitech,same one i used for all the other 2k's.I thought maybe i was just trying to rush it too quick so i waited until the play was over and the pitcher was waiting for my commands but as soon as i went to try and change to a reliever,the only thing highlighted was to make a defense change,not even an option to warm a pitcher up.maybe i couldnt do it cause i was only playing a scrimmage but even then it should have allowed me.Once i start playing a franchise game ill see and hopefully it will work.

Hey good point Don, I have only been playing exhibition games and the scrimmage games may limit you. It's kinda like the My Player mode I played last year. If you were a pitcher, you couldn't really come out of the game by choice. The manager would only typically pull you if you started to really stink up the joint. I hope that works out for you in the other non-scrimmage games...I'm gonna try a scrimmage game when I get home tonight and see if I get the same thing.

ok got it to working today.I was pausing the game and going thru the menu to try and change pitchers and for some reason that dont work,so i pushed down on the control pad like u said and it worked,thnx a bunch for the help

Archived