Logitech Dual Action

LoGatto

I am playing pc game and set my user controlled team to the mets but when I go to play a game the game will only allow me to move the cursor for controller over to the other team, the curser on the mets I can't move and if I start the game im controlling the opposite team but the mets are not doing anything, it is alomost like if I was going to play the game against someone, where it should be the playing against the cpu.

does anyone know how to set this to work so I contrioll the mets and able to move it to the correct side.

LoGatto...

I'll take a stab at this. I use a 360 Windows controller but they should work the same way.

I am guessing when you get to the team screen the controller has you as player one shown in a blue color. There also is a second player in green, which should be the AI control...Using the keyboard arrows, move the green player to the center so it is not shown under either team.....Then move your controller to the Mets.

That way you should then be in control of the Mets and the second player in green becomes the AI.

Took me a while to figure that out myself but hopefully that will correct your problem.

I am playing pc game and set my user controlled team to the mets but when I go to play a game the game will only allow me to move the cursor for controller over to the other team, the curser on the mets I can't move and if I start the game im controlling the opposite team but the mets are not doing anything, it is alomost like if I was going to play the game against someone, where it should be the playing against the cpu.

does anyone know how to set this to work so I contrioll the mets and able to move it to the correct side.

Your team is set up on the keyboard (default for some reason). Use the arrow key on your keyboard to set the preference back to the middle and then you can use your controller to choose the team you desire. Had the same problem for the past few years.

LoGatto...

I'll take a stab at this. I use a 360 Windows controller but they should work the same way.

I am guessing when you get to the team screen the controller has you as player one shown in a blue color. There also is a second player in green, which should be the AI control...Using the keyboard arrows, move the green player to the center so it is not shown under either team.....Then move your controller to the Mets.

That way you should then be in control of the Mets and the second player in green becomes the AI.

Took me a while to figure that out myself but hopefully that will correct your problem.

Thank you, this worked great was able to move the green player to the center and move my controller over to my team, thank you again.

Archived