At&t Park Chevron Cars

RallyThong

I love the updated AT&T Park that was just released, but I noticed the real Chevron cars missing in left field and I'm tired of looking at those knockoffs that are there. I found a great image of the real deal and put it into DDS format but I can't seem to get it to import correctly. It just shows up in the editor and in game as a bunch of green pixels. I'm guessing it may be because the image dimensions are different now. I was wondering if anyone with the experience could take my file and pick up where I'm leaving off. Attached is what I have, and I can upload the DDS to my webspace if anyone wants to take a crack at it.

post-91799-095986600 1300645666_thumb.jp

unfortunatley i took ur jpeg pic and added it over the original but it maybe hard to get it to look just right.The problem lies on the original where the van is.I had to fit the taller car on ur file to where it would fit on the van and had to cram it in to include the other cars and the chevron as well but in game the first 2 cars fit ok but then when it gets to the red car because of the way the original is , it splits the car and the others get a lil blurry.If 2k would have stretched thier original out a lil further it may have been lil easier to work with instead of getting it cramed in.I tried to stretch the image but then it makes parts on the new cars missing.It may have to take someone who is skilled in drawing the cars in,instead of trying to cut n paste etc

Archived