mlb2k11 offical openng day rosters

dawgin2k

is this the real offical roster, or is a member version? i would thoguht the 2k "Offical roster" would not be out until say friday given last year the rosters were a day or two if not more behind the real time if i remeber right

Yes I have the same question...is it the 2k11 Living Roster update? Thanks regardless!

EDIT: I looked them over and I am going to assume this is the 2k update because thye now have Siezemore on the DL...my understanding is that we cannot manually move someone on a DL unless in franchise mode and the person gets hurt sooo

Cannot figure out for the life of me where to put these? I know they go in your "App data\saves folder" BUT i cannot find my app data folder ANYWHERE, i looked everywhere on my hardrive, everywhere under my documents, hell even did a "search" on my computer & nothing came up for App data??? I'm running Win7 professional 64 bit any suggestions???

Yes I have the same question...is it the 2k11 Living Roster update? Thanks regardless!

EDIT: I looked them over and I am going to assume this is the 2k update because thye now have Siezemore on the DL...my understanding is that we cannot manually move someone on a DL unless in franchise mode and the person gets hurt sooo

Are these legit or what?

Archived