OF Randy Winn // Orioles --> Free Agents

RHP Doug Mathis // Indians --> Free Agents

SS Luis Cruz // Brewers --> Free Agents

SS Josh Wilson // Mariners --> DBacks

3B Josh Fields // Pirates --> Rockies

3B Kevin Frandsen // Angels --> Phillies

2B Ronnie Belliard // Yankees --> Phillies

2B Alberto Gonzalez // Nationals --> Padres

OF Oscar Salazar // Padres --> Free Agents.

C Greg Zaun // Padres --> Free Agents (Retired)

1B Jorge Cantu // Pirates --> Padres

2B Jayson Nix // Indians --> Blue Jays

RHP Jeff Suppan // Giants --> Free Agents

C Mike McKenry // Rockies --> Red Sox

2B Luis Castillo // Phillies --> Free Agents

OF Dewayne Wise // Marlins --> Free Agents

RHP Carlos Rosa // DBacks --> Free Agents

RHP Joe Bisenius // Nationals --> Free Agents

OF Jonathan Van Every // Nationals --> Free Agents

RHP Tim Wood // Nationals --> Pirates

RHP Pat Neshek // Twins --> Padres

Extensions:

RHP Chad Billingsley // Signs extension with Dodgers

LHP Wade Davis // Signs extension with Rays

Created Players:

Giants 1B Brandon Belt

Twins 2B Tsuyoshi Nishioka

SOURCES:

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/transactions/?tcid=mm_mlb_players#month=3&year=2011

I also updated the MLB Depth Charts, making them as accurate as possible.

HOW TO DOWNLOAD:

XP USERS - C:>>Documents and Settings>>ACCOUNT NAME>>Application Data>>2ksports>>mlb2k11>>Saves

WINDOWS 7 USERS - C:>>Users>>youusernamefolder>>AppData>>Roaming>>2K Sports>>Major League Baseball 2K11>>Saves

5 star rating please! ENJOY!

Click here to download this file

Hello,

First, thanks for the rosters. Second, I have a roster.ROS file in sepecified PC folder. Should I remanme your file and replace, or keep both of them? Thanks.

Yea i often wondered this myself, once you place them in your app data/saves folder do you have to rename them to ROS or what? Then how do you get them to load in the game once you've started a franchise? Do you pick "current or default roster"??? Please clarify this plz.........

Yea i often wondered this myself, once you place them in your app data/saves folder do you have to rename them to ROS or what? Then how do you get them to load in the game once you've started a franchise? Do you pick "current or default roster"??? Please clarify this plz.........

I rename them to the default roster name, then start my franchise. If thatb is the only roster in the folder, either "current or default roster" works.

I rename them to the default roster name, then start my franchise. If thatb is the only roster in the folder, either "current or default roster" works.

See this i know, as it's the "only workaround" that i know of. But my question is what if you have a couple different rosters saved, how could you or can you even accomplish this? And if so, how would you load them, what would therefore become "current" & "default"???

See this i know, as it's the "only workaround" that i know of. But my question is what if you have a couple different rosters saved, how could you or can you even accomplish this? And if so, how would you load them, what would therefore become "current" & "default"???

Default means the game uses the roster from roster.iff

If you want to use a certain .ROS file for your franchise,

1. Put the file in your saves folder.

2. Load the file in the game

3. Start a franchise, choosing "current" for roster type.

Default means the game uses the roster from roster.iff

If you want to use a certain .ROS file for your franchise,

1. Put the file in your saves folder.

2. Load the file in the game

3. Start a franchise, choosing "current" for roster type.

Thanks ty, but what if you have like 4 or 5 different rosters, A-How do you "load them" (am i missing something here,i've never seen an option to "load certain rosters"???) ??? B-I wouldn't know which roster is "current" if i don't know where to load them from???

Thanks ty, but what if you have like 4 or 5 different rosters, A-How do you "load them" (am i missing something here,i've never seen an option to "load certain rosters"???) ??? B-I wouldn't know which roster is "current" if i don't know where to load them from???

In the game, Go to "Options", then go to "Load/Save", then go to "Load".

In the game, Go to "Options", then go to "Load/Save", then go to "Load".

Hey Ty, I have a question concerning loading rosters as well. When you turn on Living rosters, I can't use my created roster with my changes without it being erased

In other words, with living rosters turned on, it will load the rosters from 2k (which aren't always correct) and not my created rosters. If I want to use my own rosters, just keep living rosters turned off correct?

Hey Ty, I have a question concerning loading rosters as well. When you turn on Living rosters, I can't use my created roster with my changes without it being erased

In other words, with living rosters turned on, it will load the rosters from 2k (which aren't always correct) and not my created rosters. If I want to use my own rosters, just keep living rosters turned off correct?

Turn off Living Rosters in your settings. I'm so sure exactly where it is, but its there. Then use your rosters.

Thank you Rovert - Does this roster have all the update rosters with the rule 5 players on the teams? Like Pedro Beato and Brad Emaus of the mets?

I looked for them on the game, but had not found them. I am currently working on creating prospects and adding them to their teams. This will be in the next update.

Archived