Mega Portrait Pack 2K roster edition

raidersbball20

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry, but it is very time consuming creating these. I don't have time to create pics of all of these. I would recommend downloading and using 7 zip to decompress and view the portraits with irfanview (which is a free program). Then you can decide if you want to install them. And the file is only like 13 MB so bandwidth shouldn't be an issue for anyone.

I assume by cartoonish you mean the generic portraits the game creates. That would indicate that you are doing something wrong. Are you following the steps in the tutorial using portrait decompress tool and Total Installer Thingy 2010? And you have to make sure you are using 2K official rosters otherwise the portrait ID numbers will not match up. After installation the portraits should look just like they do in the file if you are doing things correct.

Added Reds, Rockies, and Royals to Mega Pack. Pack now includes 820 portraits and counting... All teams are completed except Tigers, White Sox, and Yankees which I am currently working on. Every player for the other MLB teams should have a current human portrait. Fake players will have there correct portrait but it will be everyone's own responsibility to change the name with Ty's editor. I will continue to update the pack as 2K updates rosters. If I have currently missed anyone or incorrectly numbered someone please let me know.

Added Reds, Rockies, and Royals to Mega Pack. Pack now includes 820 portraits and counting... All teams are completed except Tigers, White Sox, and Yankees which I am currently working on. Every player for the other MLB teams should have a current human portrait. Fake players will have there correct portrait but it will be everyone's own responsibility to change the name with Ty's editor. I will continue to update the pack as 2K updates rosters. If I have currently missed anyone or incorrectly numbered someone please let me know.

Thank you for you hard work

Excuse me for my english

Missing player photos can you made this player photos

HOU - Alberto Arias

LAD - Hector Gimenez

SEA - Carlos Peguero

MIN - Anthony Swarzak

ATL - Jairo Asencio

PIT - Daniel Moskos

TAM - Brandon Gomes

COL - Alan Johnson

SDP - Logan Forsythe

Don´´t forget

DET - Brayan Villarreal

DET - Omir Santos

DET - Al Alburqerque

NYM? - Brad Emaus

NYY? - Reggie Corona

NYY -Buddy Carlyle

NYY - Lance Pendleton

What players his is

and this ID PI - 3415 ?

KCR - 3420 ?

CLE - 3399 ?

**UPDATE 5/12/11 Updated portraits for latest 2k roster. All MLB rosters should have current team portrait. Now inlcudes 930 Total. Several additions were for players that have fake names so you will need to use Ty's editor to change the names if you so wish. Players I am aware of include:

Chris Prado-->Carlos Peguero Mark Williams-->Mike Wilson Larry Foster-->Logan Forsythe Juan Infante-->Jose Iglesias Evan Hill-->Eric Hosmer Willie Gutierrez-->Sergio Escalona Mark Olivo-->Mike O'Connor Bo Glaus-->Brandon Gomes.

Thanks so much!!

I just loaded it up and Vernon Wells is in a Angels hat but Prado and Williams don't have a portrait of Mike Wilson and Carlos Peguero. They're supposed to right?

Edited by Davis7

Yeah, I followed the video exactly. I also downloaded the latest roster first. Every player seems to have the right hat on with the team they are a part of so I think the portrait file worked...but guys like Hosmer, Peguero, and Wilson (under those different names) have the generic pictures...I don't know

Edited by Davis7

what portrait ids do u have for these players raiders??i checked with tys editor and like eric hosmers is 4576 but that portrait dds isnt in the latest file that u uploaded

So my guess is im using a different roster than u and so it depends on whose roster everyone else is using.Im using the no fakes 13

Hosmer for me is 3386. I am using the official 2k rosters that were released this week. The ones that automatically update when the game signs in and checks that the rosters are up to date for mlb today. Make sure everyone is using these or the id numbers are not going to match up.

ok yeah thats why the other guys cant see them either , about the only way around this is if u change names of a player to list what number they are and for us to change that number for what we have them as or we download the official rosters as well and check the numbers,so at least we know now where the problem is

I've only been using the official rosters though....and I updated the roster to the one that came out on May12th, exit game, and installed. The portraits are correct for all the players except the new guys like Hosmer, peguero, etc. Michael Pineda's portrait looks great.