Mega Portrait Pack 2K roster edition

raidersbball20

Davis7- Did you check your portrait ID numbers with ty's editor. I am wondering what they are for you. DonSpa's are different but he is using the no fake rosters. I posted what hosmers are for me in the post above.

DonSpa-I read your above post. Why would Davis7 using the official rosters have different id numbers?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

people who use the official roster wouldnt need to,since i use the no fakes roster, i would have to download the official roster and get the numbers off the official roster and find the players number i need to change.For example hosmer for me is 4576 and for u he is 3386.So i had to find ur number from ur dds file from ur megaportraits and change it to 4576 in order for me to see the correct pic and still continue to use the no fakes roster.So ill need to find what numbers wilson,forsythe and others that u updated the portraits for and change them as well

Im new to ty's roster editor....I clicked browse and then to appdata, saves, roster.... and then clicked on roster to open it but i got a ms .net framework unhandled exception error. I have latest .net framework update...

Also, if you ever need really nice headshots of players or coaches, I can get them from a database I have access to from being a sports writer for the Mariners

Edited by Davis7

Davis7-

I would make sure you are running it as an administrator. As far as the portraits not working with your official rosters I am stumped. The portrait ID numbers should be the same. Did you try a fresh install? I know its a long shot but I am running out of ideas. And I appreciate the offer for the pics. I will keep that in mind. Otherwise I included my roster file which is attached. Replace yours and see if you have any luck.

Roster.7z

Yeah, I tried reinstalling...didnt work.

I used your roster just now....portraits are still generic ones for the players recently being called up...although the names were changed to the correct ones so that saves me some time lol

Maybe it will work when 2k releases another update or something...I mean...they have Mike Wilson as a white guy...lol

Edited by Davis7

Davis7-

Here is a pack with just Wilson and Peguero. See if you have any luck with it. Otherwise, a new roster was released today so you can give that a shot. I am going to be updating the mega pack later with the lasted additions. Make sure to run TIT 2010 as an administrator when installing the packs, maybe that will help anyways?

portrait.7z

You are welcome. Glad you had some success!

Anyways, just updated the Mega Pack. Details below:

**UPDATE 5/14/11 Updated portraits for latest 2k roster as of today. All MLB rosters should have current team portrait. Now inlcudes 937 Total. Some small changes as the roster didn't change much. Only fake player noted in today's roster was Alex Dobbs-->Andy Dirks of the Tigers. I also added a Cubs portrait of Doug Davis as they called him up to the starting rotation. Added portrait for Trystan Magnunson of Oakland. Other small updates as well.

For some reason I cant get into the mets media pressbox for headshots....

Here's Dustin Ackley if you ever need it and to show you what they look like...

And here's Jeff Gray too..I forgot about him...he was recently added to M's last couple days (originally in a cubs/whitesox hat I think)

post-43855-071891800 1305486726_thumb.jp

post-43855-017122500 1305486999_thumb.jp

Edited by Davis7

**UPDATE 5/20/11 Updated portraits for latest 2k roster as of today. All MLB rosters should have current team portrait. Now inlcudes 966 Total. Updated players such as Ronny Paulino and Brandon Boggs who had the wrong hat. (If anyone points more out I will update them.) Updated players with team changes such as Jeff Gray (White Sox to Mariners). Updated various portraits with better pictures and players that did not have a portrait. Added fake player portraits. Fake players are as follows: Doug Dillard-->Danny Duffy Eddie Thomas-->Everett Teaford Alex Sanders-->Anthony Swarzak Alex Smith-->Amauri Sanit Tim Cunningham-->Tony Campana.

I have a problem, guys like Duffy, Teaford, Swarzak, Sanit and Campana have the generic pictures...I don't know. So, I try to raidersbball roster and BSU-FAN (no fakes 14) and still have a generic pictures.. what can i do??

You will need to use the official 2k rosters for them to show up or wait until BSU-FAN updates his rosters and he changes the roster id numbers. Or you can just change the ID numbers yourself using Ty's editor. It mainly effects fake players you need to be edited. They are as follows:

Everett Teaford=3458

Anthony Swarzak=6847

Danny Duffy=3456

Amaury Sanit=3452

Tony Campana=3459

You will need to use the official 2k rosters for them to show up or wait until BSU-FAN updates his rosters and he changes the roster id numbers. Or you can just change the ID numbers yourself using Ty's editor. It mainly effects fake players you need to be edited. They are as follows:

Where Can I find out the official 2k rosters ? , Do you have a link?

The update he did was for the roster from the 14th I believe. Not from the 20th of May so the ID numbers for the fake players are listed a few posts up will need to be edited with Ty's editor to change the portrait ID numbers to work with his roster if you want the portraits to show up. He also made a separate post for this as he anticipated people wanting to change the ID numbers for my update.