Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RJSim

Mvp 2011 Loading/cts Screen Idea

Interest Poll  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in this style of loading/CTS screens?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would you be interested in a background overhaul with this style of graphics?

• Yes
    • No

Wanted to give a little update on the project. I have completed over 90 screens and are in the conversion/packaging stage.

Hey RJSim, what the staus with these, I was really looking forward to them, and I could use them in My 2011 that Im running anyway, even if no one wants to put it all together, Id love to have these screens in my game.

WIP. It just takes time to convert all of them.

I can believe that. well, count me as waiting and hoping then.

WIP. It just takes time to convert all of them.

And Homer and Dennis James have been big helps... these guys are great.

And Homer and Dennis James have been big helps... these guys are great.

RJSim,

Yes, getting all these screens in a game can be one of the most time consuming projects. You are in expert hands with Homer for sure. And thanks again for the Baseball Backs you made me...maybe I'll get called up now. :unknw:

Tremendous stuff. I'm a little confused by the poll... not sure what I'm choosing between. Certainly the splattered paint style has been popular lately. My only 2 cents is that I think the EA logo can go by the wayside. EA hasn't been part of the series since 04-05 and I think we can put in whatever we want. Regardless..... looks sick and slick!!

My only 2 cents is that I think the EA logo can go by the wayside. EA hasn't been part of the series since 04-05 and I think we can put in whatever we want.

I agree.

Isnt there an MVPMods logo? much more appropriate i think.

Let's let the modder decide that one, otherwise I can put my own logo on them :)

I'm a little confused by the poll... not sure what I'm choosing between.

I wanted to see if people just wanted some Click to Start screens or if they wanted a complete screen overhaul. If people just wanted some CTS or initial splash loading screen, I wasn't going to make A LOT of different screens.

Let's let the modder decide that one, otherwise I can put my own logo on them :)

Of course Homer, cant make a man mod a mod he dont wanna mod, the whole hes in a different state thing.

Of course Homer, cant make a man mod a mod he dont wanna mod, the whole hes in a different state thing.

Yeah, that's right. Then we are getting into dshibshm territory and we don't want to do that.

dshibshm

I dont know who this is, he must be from the past, but the collection of letters put together to make the name, looks painfull.