Mvp 2011 Loading/cts Screen Idea

RJSim

Interest Poll  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in this style of loading/CTS screens?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would you be interested in a background overhaul with this style of graphics?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a little confused by the poll... not sure what I'm choosing between.

I wanted to see if people just wanted some Click to Start screens or if they wanted a complete screen overhaul. If people just wanted some CTS or initial splash loading screen, I wasn't going to make A LOT of different screens.

dshibshm

I dont know who this is, he must be from the past, but the collection of letters put together to make the name, looks painfull.

Correct me if I'm wrong Y4L, but I think he was one of those idiots with 23 fake/multiple accounts and used to asked equally inane questions and/or posted useless comments.

Correct me if I'm wrong Y4L, but I think he was one of those idiots with 23 fake/multiple accounts and used to asked equally inane questions and/or posted useless comments.

You're not wrong Dennis, but you are a little off on the number of accounts this jackass has. He has over 30 of them now and he keeps poor Jim busy.

This guy actually had the nerve once to tell Jim that he should tell him what to mod instead of the other way around. In 2009 when there was some talk about someone making the new Yankee Stadium he would repeatedly ask for it to be made and he would continually bring that up in every thread he was in even if that thread had nothing to do with modding.

Oh the things I could tell you. So could Homer. :lol:

You know what J13, I like that stuff. But listen heres whats wrong with them. Just like what was wrong with RJsims stuff. Not enough Tigers in there. Other then that, I like em, I would use them.

Come on guys, J13 and HFLR, I know you guys are from South America, its cool, I love it, but you know, doesnt Detroit have teh most players from South America? or is it just Venezuela? I would think that with that kind of presence, you guys would ALL be Tiger fans right? This place should be crawling with stripes yeah. Lets see some Miguel Cabrera, some Magglio yeah?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived