Uniform Fixes

DonSPa

I figured id make a topic here on uni fixes.If u notice any 2011 unis that need minor fixes like hats ,stirrups or say like a road uni that has white pants and needs grey just list them here.This way i can have a list all at once so that this will have to keep from having to do 2-3 updates it can be done at once.And if there are any other uniform modders who wanna help in this task just put it here on which unis u are working on.

Hi Don, I plan on releasing a complete rangers set by the beginning of next week. If you want to turn this into a bigger project, I will be more than happy to help. Not only are the caps off on most, but the socks could use a sat boost. Also, the belts are wrong in a lot of cases.

Let me know man...

Well, I'd like to help by pointing out a fix needed to the All Star jerseys, I noticed it while playing home run derby that the American League has the '11 BP jersey, but the National League has the '10 BP jersey and not this year's. I thought I'd give anyone doing uniforms what exactly it'll be.

pMLB2-9928595dt.jpg

pMLB2-9928590dt.jpg

Also, when playing as the American League, I noticed that all the players have the Twins patch on their left sleeve, something that hopefully, uniform creators can fix and, also have the National League BP jersey as the primary instead of the plain white jersey with the NL logo.

thnx for the input guys and if any uni modders out there wanna give any of these a go ,just leave a note here on which ur planning on doing.Once I finish all my unis(which should be within the week) ,whatever hasnt been done i can go ahead and start on the requests in here

pcstar the logos will be easy enough to remove off of the unis

theres a couple wsox fans be on the look out because within the next couple days ill have some retro wsox jerseys.The wsox have a big history of uni changes

They're also the only team to ever wear short pants too right? Shorts and collars. lol

• 2 weeks later...

The Giants' away uniforms have the names stitched directly onto the jersey while in the game, the names are on a rectangular "placard" I tried removing it myself in Phototshop and the Mod Tool but it made the bump map of the player name run up the player's pant leg in game.

ok thnx louisville, rally working on the names is a major pain in the u know what.If i work on the names and try and import back with the mod tool then it messes up the green screen names and also sometimes will distort the 05 jersey and pants screen so now i either dont mess with the 00 and 02 or ill use the blank sequences for those

• 2 months later...

I was wondering if it would be possible to get some road versions of the jerseys teams wear both at home and on the road. I would totally do them myself, but I really have absolutely no idea how to do this. I downloaded the ModTool, and I have no clue how to even start it up.

Here's a list of the unis:

Angels - Red Away

A's - Yellow Away

Blue Jays - Black Away

Cubs - Blue Away

Diamondbacks - Red Away

Nationals - Red Away

Orioles - Black Away

Rays - Navy Home

Rockies - Purple Away; Black Away (and is there any way to get black sleeves on the black jersey?)

Archived