Windows 7 64 Bit Issue With Schedule Updater

nyrangerslmb

I'm trying to update the year to 2011 unsuccesfully. When I try to change the year with schedule updater I get a blank black box that flashes for a couple seconds and then gone. I'm running Windows 7 Home Edition 64 bit. Any help to resolve this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Tony

• 2 months later...

I just took the extracted schedule.big from the download and replaced the original file located in MVP2005/data/database folder. It works fine. If, for some reason that doesn't work, use biggui and extract and then import the included dat file into schedule.big. Be sure to highlight then compress the schedule.big and rebuild, then exit. Hope this helps!

• 5 months later...

I just took the extracted schedule.big from the download and replaced the original file located in MVP2005/data/database folder. It works fine. If, for some reason that doesn't work, use biggui and extract and then import the included dat file into schedule.big. Be sure to highlight then compress the schedule.big and rebuild, then exit. Hope this helps!

I am having a similar problem. I used the 2011 schedule included in the 2008 mvp mod package and it shows fine, but when I go to use the schedule updater it opens and then closes without doing anything after about 2 seconds. It has worked in the past before with me on windows 7, When the program tries to start I get a windows account control message that comes up asking if I give permission for the program to make changes which I grant.

I have tried unistalling everything and reloaded with clean ea sports mvp 2005 discs and everything else works ok, i used the TiT and get right into the mvp 08 program.

I don't know if this might help but i also have Ty Wiggins money changer program which has also worked for me in the past, now when I try to use it opens and says address not found, press any key to exit.

C:\Program Files (x86)\EA SPORTS\MVP Baseball 2005\extras\TYwiggins- ScheduleUpdater is where the file is located, everything is located in the mvp baseball 2005 file and like I mentioned everything else works after the TiT installed mvp 08, just not the Ty Wiggins apps.

Any thaughts would be appreciated,

Darrell

Archived