Patch Update

LoGatto

Official Patch Update

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The #MLB2K11 Patch is completed and just finishing at QA, should be submitted to XBOX/Sony before the end of the week.

posted on 2ksports.com site under forums tab.

According to Ronnie, the MLB 2K11 patch will be submitted to Sony and Microsoft by the end of the week. Due to the submission process, look for a release in roughly 2 weeks.

They will try to get the PC patch to release as close to the console patch as possible.

We'll post the MLB 2K11 patch details, as soon as they are released.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just played a game, and i'm very impressed by the patch. they have seemed to slow the game play down, just a little to be able to actually read

& react to balls hit, cpu has alot more patience, balls are getting hit in variety's all around the diamond. skin tones have been fixed. that long glaring look on pitchers face has been timed better now to where, it goes right into transition. hitting and pitching is very responsive. i'm sure there's more, but it's definitely a huge improvement. if you enjoyed the game before the patch, your going to really like the game now! alot has been changed. :good:

i saw a couple posts where guys have said the fatigue seems fixed and fielding seems smoother

DonSpa...

I've been following patch comments on the 2KSports site and read your installation problems.....Were you finally able to install the patch?

Reason I ask is, game has been performing just fine for me without the patch, so I'm interested to see...

#1...If there are installation problems.

#2....What the patch really includes.

I've dowloaded the patch but not installed. Interested in your comments.

Also, if I do install the patch, I'll then have to search for a new ".exe" (No, I'm not going to mention the reason. :rolleyes: )

yeah i did a fresh install and did the patch but then when i went to start the game it wouldnt open,thought id do another fresh install and now the setup wont even let me reinstall,ive opened and closed the tray and it wont even autoplay so now i have no idea what to do i may try and do a system restore,not sure why the disc wont startup now

what worries me is even from the 2k disc i cant do another install what sux is while i was doing the fresh install i also had windows doing an update at the same time ,so that is why im wondering if i should try an restore

system restore seemed to work so gonna try again,tks i think i know what u mean and thats probally why i was getting an error message and needed a fresh install.

Its installing now and so ill try the patch 1 more time after thats done

I finally got 2k11 uninstalled using another uninstaller program called Revo uninstaller, now when i run the patch the green bar fills then i get the big screen telling me to click patch but the damn thing just hangs there and won't install. :( I'm about ready to give up.

I installed it just fine without reinstalling. Just ran the exe and it installed. It took it awhile at first when it was checking for space but then it unzipped and installed.

Didn't really notice anything except maybe the ball lands differently now.

I've notices a few subtle things.. The ones that stand out to me are that the box scores are broken now (all the totals for HR's, Wins, Saves, RBI's, etc etc read as 0 rather than the actual number), and I've also noticed that I seem to be able to see the rotation of the ball much more clearly once it's pitched, which is cool.

Archived