TL Roster feat. Jim825 (standard version) 2011

ar_key

File Name: TL Roster feat. Jim825 (standard version) 2011

File Submitter: ar_key

File Submitted: 05 May 2011

File Category: Rosters

Version: 3.4

Latest version of my roster. First of all, i have to say BIG thanks to Jim825 which help me a lot of with this roster file, because was still crushing. REALLY BIG THANKS FOR HELP.

This roster is standard version, is not working with latest facepacks. If anyone is interested, feel free to edit and make a plus version from this one :)

Batting and pitching lineups are from the start of the season. MLB, AAA and AA teams are updated. A teams im currently doing and creating players. SO far i have done KC and CIN :)

Pitching types and velocity updated per MLB Game F/X, batting attributes updated per last three season. Pitch type and speed per last season.

If you are missing some players, players are with wrong teams ( pls dont report incorrect players in A teams ) pls sent me a message to support topic.

Enjoy and have a fun, suggestions welcome :)

Click here to download this file

Awww man, I thought this was a roster set featuring Jim825 as a PLAYER in the roster... :crazy:

Just kidding around...thanks for the tremendous work on this roster Ar_Key as well as getting a lot of the minor leagues completed too. I will check these out later tonight.

Today is an Indian day :) i am creating missing players from Kingston Indians team and will update fielding attributes per Baseball America Prospect handbook 2011 for Indians prospects and backwards for Royals and Reds too :)

thanks gyus, Jim saved four months of my work on this roster, because it was still crushing, im very indebted for his effort with my roster.

He is something like Dr.Gregory House in MVP community. He is fighting with game crushing viruses and he won!!! :)

Jim is very much Dr. House. So Jim, did you ever shak up with Cutty? How was that, I NEED to know!

AR Key, if your so inclined, could you make the Toronto Blue Jays Single A team the Lansing Lugnuts instead of their normal Single A team? I have uniforms for this team as they are of course my hometown team, but no rosters. I think they are Torontos Low Ball Single A team, where as the High Single A team always gets created when guys to Single A rosters.......thanks if you do, and thanks if you dont. Rosters are not fun to do, I know.

Jim is very much Dr. House. So Jim, did you ever shak up with Cutty? How was that, I NEED to know!

AR Key, if your so inclined, could you make the Toronto Blue Jays Single A team the Lansing Lugnuts instead of their normal Single A team? I have uniforms for this team as they are of course my hometown team, but no rosters. I think they are Torontos Low Ball Single A team, where as the High Single A team always gets created when guys to Single A rosters.......thanks if you do, and thanks if you dont. Rosters are not fun to do, I know.

no problem, i can do special version of roster for you :) but now im focusing on High A teams. Indians done, now travelling to Colorado :)

no problem, i can do special version of roster for you :) but now im focusing on High A teams. Indians done, now traveling to Colorado :)

Hey thats great ARkey, very nice. But really not neccesary. I can take your mod when done, and edit in the Lugnuts myself. you have enough on your hands with what your attempting to do as it is. The fact that your into single A says youve already put a lot of sweat and love into the thing, just get er done, and Im still hoping someone will take a complete roster set like the one your doing and combine it with all the other stuff already done for a complete MVP2011. Im running my own right now, very nice, but Id like to see it available for everyone.

:friends:

Florida and Houston done :) Next ones are Dodgers and Angels

Probably also i will make a plus version working with latest facepacks. If anyone is interested to help me with this project, pls PM me, thanks.

These are awesome, thanks a lot! Finally rosters that don't crash my game. One question though, where is Bartolo Colon? Couldn't find him anywhere.

Colon is at MLB A NYY team, MLB lineups are from the start of the season. I will re-edit starting pitchers, batting lineups in next version :) so if he stays in the rotation, he will be wiyh Bombers in Bronx :) and thanks, personally i didnt play any game with this roster yet :D

btw. Dodgers A team done

Tampa Yankees done.

With help of Kyleb ( big thanks ) im updating portait / audio numbers and when phase of finishing MLB A teams will be done, i will create Plus version which will be compatible with latest facepacks.

im quite busy now, so its very slow process :(

• 1 month later...

https://rapidshare.com/files/69006686/tl37.rar

can someone tested this one? i dont have enough time to test if game is crashing?

as usually this is standart version of mvp 2005 roster, not compatibile with latest facepacks.

rar contains database foldes, mbe file and sav file.

Completed MLB, AAA, AA and A roster.

Players on DL are placed on A rosters, if you missing someone, try look at A roster :)

Lineups, rotations and 25 man rosters are up to 7/7/2011

Suggestions welcome :)

Archived