Winrar,winzip,7-Zip

ohboy

Been gone a while and I don't have Winrar or Winzip anymore. I really don't want a trial either and this(mvpmods) is the only place I use that has zip files.

Yes,i'm looking for a "free" all around extractor for MVP 2005 that's compatible so i can finish loading up my mods.

I understand I might be stuck but i don't know why 7-Zip won't work either.I can't open the files with it and/or it won't recognize it.

Thanks for the assistance in that very important matter.......

:drinks:

Another good one is IZArc. A lot like Winrar, but free, and simple. Does Rar and Zip.

EDIT: In fact, according to the website, it does all of these file types:

7-ZIP, A, ACE, ARC, ARJ, B64, BH, BIN, BZ2, BZA, C2D, CAB, CDI, CPIO, DEB, ENC, GCA, GZ, GZA, HA, IMG, ISO, JAR, LHA, LIB, LZH, MDF, MBF, MIM, NRG, PAK, PDI, PK3, RAR, RPM, TAR, TAZ, TBZ, TGZ, TZ, UUE, WAR, XXE, YZ1, Z, ZIP, ZOO.

Hey what's up fellas I have a question regarding this stuff...

Is it possible to pack a bunch of files and have the archive's size end up much smaller than it would've been? I'm trying to back up some things on my computer and would appreciate some help. :)

Hey what's up fellas I have a question regarding this stuff...

Is it possible to pack a bunch of files and have the archive's size end up much smaller than it would've been? I'm trying to back up some things on my computer and would appreciate some help. :)

7-Zip is what you're looking for then. The size of the archive depends on the files it's compressing, but I regularly compress 100 MBs worth of documents into 9 MB.

Archived