Darwin Barney Preview

Zach

Seemed like he deserved a face.

barney_preview.jpg

Looking great so far. And yes he does deserve a better cyberface just cause he has a cool, unique name.. Cant wait for this release along with your Ortiz, Romo and Kemp. :popcorn: Oh, and if you dont take a crack at Vogelsong and B.Crawford, Im left with an annoying, duplicate, and generic 2K created cyberface for both. I had to change Vogelsong's face to Eric Cha?vez, and B. Crawford to Chris Perez face. Why? For some reason I saw some vague resemblance somewhere.... :unknw:

Hey Zach

Your faces are exellent man I love them. But somehow I can't install Barney's face and some of your other faces into my folder. It does not overwrite any cyberface that is already there and therefore doesnt show up in the game. I have no problems copying and using cyberface from other editors but yours somehow dont work. Is there a solution?

Hey Zach

Your faces are exellent man I love them. But somehow I can't install Barney's face and some of your other faces into my folder. It does not overwrite any cyberface that is already there and therefore doesnt show up in the game. I have no problems copying and using cyberface from other editors but yours somehow dont work. Is there a solution?

It doesn't overwrite anything because that face did not exist previously. You need to edit Barney's face ID with Ty's Roster Editor. But, if you don't have that, use BSU's roster. The face ID's are already built into there.

Archived