Mega Portrait Pack-BSU-FAN/NoFakes Edition

raidersbball20

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

williamsburg i too had hart come up missing as well for some reason along with a few others that allready had portraits,ill upload hart for u here,

Thanks so much, DonsPa! My eyes glaze over sometimes when running through the portraits, so this really helps! Here's hoping the Bucs can have a least a share of the NL Central lead at the All-Star break. I was in college when they took the O's down in the World Series years ago! Cheers, and thanks again! :yahoo:

Thanks so much, DonsPa! My eyes glaze over sometimes when running through the portraits, so this really helps! Here's hoping the Bucs can have a least a share of the NL Central lead at the All-Star break. I was in college when they took the O's down in the World Series years ago! Cheers, and thanks again! :yahoo:

thanx if they can finish at least 82 and 80 ill be happy,so many years of dissapointments and its nice to see full crowds and the players actually having some fun

**UPDATE 07/11/11 COMPLETED MLB ROSTERS AND ALL AAA BATTING ORDERS FOR NOFAKES18. 1632 total portraits so far!***

Mega Portrait Pack-BSU-FAN/NoFakes Edition-This portrait pack is intended for the latest BSU-FAN nofakes18 roster. All MLB teams have current portraits and I have completed all AAA batting orders. Please update me in the forum if someone is missing or messed up. I am currently working on the AAA pitching rotations. Quality is of varying degree as some players are very difficult to find quality portraits for in the minors. I want to thank Zach and BSU-FAN for their help in this project. It is very much appreciated. I will continue to update the packs for the nofakes and 2k rosters throughout the season. I hope everyone enjoys!

**UPDATE 07/11/11 COMPLETED MLB ROSTERS AND ALL AAA BATTING ORDERS FOR NOFAKES18. 1632 total portraits so far!***

Mega Portrait Pack-BSU-FAN/NoFakes Edition-This portrait pack is intended for the latest BSU-FAN nofakes18 roster. All MLB teams have current portraits and I have completed all AAA batting orders. Please update me in the forum if someone is missing or messed up. I am currently working on the AAA pitching rotations. Quality is of varying degree as some players are very difficult to find quality portraits for in the minors. I want to thank Zach and BSU-FAN for their help in this project. It is very much appreciated. I will continue to update the packs for the nofakes and 2k rosters throughout the season. I hope everyone enjoys!

I'm using no fakes 17, will this still work?

I'm using no fakes 17, will this still work?

Yes it should work fine. Only a few players were added in to NoFakeNames18 so you may see a portrait for Kyle Seager on a fake player but other than that the rest should match up.

Yes it should work fine. Only a few players were added in to NoFakeNames18 so you may see a portrait for Kyle Seager on a fake player but other than that the rest should match up.

Great Thanks, really been enjoying the roster, thanks for all the work all of you have put in. This may be the best rosters I have seen over the past few years on here. At least you had a longer time between 17 and 18 I was able to play more games then when you made other changes lol, but I think I staying with 17 as I'm half way through April, thanks.

**UPDATE 07/23/11 MLB AND AAA ROSTERS COMPLETED FOR NOFAKES18. 1768 total portraits so far!***

Mega Portrait Pack-BSU-FAN/NoFakes Edition-This portrait pack is intended for the latest BSU-FAN nofakes18 roster. Please update me in the forum if someone is missing or messed up. Quality is of varying degree as some players are very difficult to find quality portraits for in the minors. I want to thank Zach and BSU-FAN for their help in this project. It is very much appreciated. I will continue to update the packs for the nofakes and 2k rosters throughout the season. I hope everyone enjoys! NOTE: Vogelsong and Dane de la Rosa had the same ID numbers so I switched de la Rosa to 8888 so everyone needs to change it with ty's editor or wait for another fantastic BSU-FAN update.

I now plan to work on a 2k roster mega pack update and if anyone has a request please feel free to send it my way on this forum topic.

Hey guys,

I've been out of the game for a long time. I used to be here daily for MVP and just now got a PC build that can play this well. Seems things have changed with applications though. How does one go about getting things like Total Installer Thingy and so on now? Just want to install new portraits and faces. Thanks!

Hey guys,

I've been out of the game for a long time. I used to be here daily for MVP and just now got a PC build that can play this well. Seems things have changed with applications though. How does one go about getting things like Total Installer Thingy and so on now? Just want to install new portraits and faces. Thanks!

Courtesy raidersbball20...watched it myself several times before I got the hang of things

• 2 weeks later...

Archived