Jed

Cyberfaces For Beginners

hey jed why cant i do this?? how do i install the .bmp with mvp edit?

In MVPedit program give Chris Sale the number 811 or any number of a player in minor league and whose face you do not need . Click EXPORT and find database in MVP 2005 folder C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\MVP Baseball 2005\data\database (This address is for me, for you maybe on another path, but you will find it) and click ok. After export simpli click on the picture (face) and change whit new, click to ORD and ORL file and change too, click OK i You are finished..................That s it..................

Edited by jedinstvo

i just installed all 4 that u put up for upload..they look great in the game. jogar might release his facepack at the all-star break..that is gonna be a huge update

i just installed all 4 that u put up for upload..they look great in the game. jogar might release his facepack at the all-star break..that is gonna be a huge update

Come on. Jogar certainly did a great job. Hello brother .....

lets get some pitts pirates--alex presley, garret jones, paul maholm, charlie morton, jeff karstens ect. i know jogar made a mccutchen face with his dreads, lets see urs

Mistekas... Lewis Colby soon.... And Perez files.....

so ur taking requests i got a list to help u out

drew stubbs

alex presley

john axford

ryan vogelsong

joh jay on cards

ian kenndey

I am not yet satisfied with the Lewis has yet to work on it but will be soon. There are a lot of players but I do not have much time to do them all ... work, work ......

untitled.png

Hamilton yea for marin and Worley for kobee...........

ill wit on hamilton i know u could do better juss need a hi res shot

What? ill wit? juss? what?

jed... can you please do every player that isn't done as of yet and get that out by the weekend..... thanks!

ur wack dafly boy stay outta this thread and worry about ur rosters...im sorry i missed spelled what i am saying i meant to say "i will wait" r u happy now?? go to ur own thread what do u have against me ??? ur the loser

i am not talking to you so stay outta of the conversation...BTW your rosters are horrible ...some of your cyberfaces dont match at all...i dunno where u get ur ratings from but good luck with your rosters...this is how it is between me and you.. i am sick and tired of you talking ****

i never had any problems with you we r all suppose to be cool here....i am just trying to give jed some ideas thats all

i am not talking to you so stay outta of the conversation...BTW your rosters are horrible ...some of your cyberfaces dont match at all...i dunno where u get ur ratings from but good luck with your rosters...this is how it is between me and you.. i am sick and tired of you talking ****

Hey! One of the easiest mods to complain about in here is the rosters because everyone seems to think they can churn out a better roster than the guy who actually does it. Next to creating a complete total conversion season, making a roster set is one of the most time consuming and involved projects one can take on. And yet, in the history of Mvpmods we have been fortunate to have some very good people doing them. Daflyboys is now the latest one in a very short list of guys who have done this.

People in here have always thought they could do a better job and release a better roster than one that is out there for them. To that I have always told them to go right ahead and do it because nothing is stopping them. You'll find out that it is much more detailed than you expect. So the next time you want to put down a roster makers work, think about that.

Well the guys there is no reason for debate, we are here for socializing and exchanging their works, to improve our favorite game. Hello everyone .....

kobee23 for you .... Of course for all other....

worleyslicicakrugnovamal.png

Worley.rar

Edited by jedinstvo

Worley looks very good! But I never asked for it :D Think it was kjuggs who wanted some Phillies.

I was looking for Holland and Harrison but I will take Worley also :) Thanks for your work and the time you put into it.

Worley looks very good! But I never asked for it :D Think it was kjuggs who wanted some Phillies.

I was looking for Holland and Harrison but I will take Worley also :) Thanks for your work and the time you put into it.

Sorry man..... The following will work for you .....

Rookie of the Year, maybe.....................

espinosaslicicakrugnovam.png

Espinosa.rar

Edited by jedinstvo

soo maybe you can send me ur .fsh

All in one........... Bmp, ord, orl and .fsh files.......

Hamilton.rar