Jed

Cyberfaces For Beginners

I think that's your best one yet! if you square his jaw and give him a more pointy chin, it would be perfect.

one thing to work on with the model is to fix the neck where it meets the jersey. as you can see, there are some pretty big holes there. some of the stock faces like torii hunter come this way, so i've had to go fix them. it's tedious work to fix them, but you can do it pretty easily. open the o file in oedit, and then open a stock one that doesn't have this problem in oedit as well. select one point and then go to View in the menu. select "Vertex Properties" and copy over all of the values for the X, Y, and Z points. if you do that for all the points that meet the jersey, it should fix it.

I think that's your best one yet! if you square his jaw and give him a more pointy chin, it would be perfect.

one thing to work on with the model is to fix the neck where it meets the jersey. as you can see, there are some pretty big holes there. some of the stock faces like torii hunter come this way, so i've had to go fix them. it's tedious work to fix them, but you can do it pretty easily. open the o file in oedit, and then open a stock one that doesn't have this problem in oedit as well. select one point and then go to View in the menu. select "Vertex Properties" and copy over all of the values for the X, Y, and Z points. if you do that for all the points that meet the jersey, it should fix it.

Thank you very much Homer. I am glad to see my work in progress. I'm glad we're drawing attention to these corrections. I will try to straighten it ....... Best regards for a grand master .....

u working on anything today?? u usually rls everyday

Ha ha..... Ryan Roberts for You...... Later

A little rest. Tomorrow I work all day ..... A small break for me, my friend ......

Castro needs a lil work, seems like his hat is way huge or his face is way small...The Cliff Lee looks awesome tho, definitely goin in my game..:)

<P> </P>

Edited by jedinstvo

Well here's a question for Homer Veesmack jogar. How can I increase or decrease the size of a cap that does not change the dimensions of the head?

However I am still new to this so there is still much that I do not know .................

they will help u if u get that hat fixed he will be good

Instead of posting 5 straight posts about what is wrong, go to google and look at a pic lol

Jed, I think you'd be better off trying to use the scale tool on the head and scale it up (all but the bottom verts (or points) so that the neck still lines up). Trust me I know how hard it is, Im pretty good at making the texture (the .fsh) still working on editing the shape. And even then what looks good in OEdit may not translate to the game. Keep plugging away bro!

I practiced a bit of Homer's Odyssey tutorials, I think the Maestro Johnson turned out well .....

johnsonjoshslicicakrugno.png

JohnsonJosh.rar

Edited by jedinstvo

I practiced a bit of Homer's Odyssey tutorials, I think the Maestro Johnson turned out well .....

johnsonjoshslicicakrugno.png

Definitely looks more proportioned, I dig it!

Instead of posting 5 straight posts about what is wrong, go to google and look at a pic lol

Jed, I think you'd be better off trying to use the scale tool on the head and scale it up (all but the bottom verts (or points) so that the neck still lines up). Trust me I know how hard it is, Im pretty good at making the texture (the .fsh) still working on editing the shape. And even then what looks good in OEdit may not translate to the game. Keep plugging away bro!

Fully're right OEdit I use and it is really very difficult to work. It takes a lot of patience. But I'm in no hurry as he says this issue is a place for beginners in this business, and should not expect miracles in a short time .... Learning and making progress, slowly .....Regards Bro......

The only messed up ones u put out jed was castro and hudson. Im sorry i dunno anything about cyberface making. I really think u r getting the hang of it jed keep it going

My biggest problem is lack of time. Obligations of the work we do not leave much time to learn the program in OEdit. My progress is slow but how much time I take it and practicing and learning .....

The only messed up ones u put out jed was castro and hudson. Im sorry i dunno anything about cyberface making. I really think u r getting the hang of it jed keep it going

For as much as you like cyberfaces, I think you should give it a try...Homer's tut and Jogar's tut are both awesome to learn from, it explains the process flawlessly. Its not hard to learn how, the hard part is getting good and it only comes with work and time.

My biggest problem is lack of time. Obligations of the work we do not leave much time to learn the program in OEdit. My progress is slow but how much time I take it and practicing and learning .....

I hear ya there bro, I've only been able to work on 1 cyberface so far lol I'm such a perfectionist I don't think I'll ever be happy with it. You've come along way, don't let what I said discourage you at all as I look forward to your releases and my constructive criticism is only aimed at helping you get better with the limited experience I have.

Hopefully in a week or so, I'll start posting some here. Got to be happy with it myself first! :)

For as much as you like cyberfaces, I think you should give it a try...Homer's tut and Jogar's tut are both awesome to learn from, it explains the process flawlessly. Its not hard to learn how, the hard part is getting good and it only comes with work and time.

I hear ya there bro, I've only been able to work on 1 cyberface so far lol I'm such a perfectionist I don't think I'll ever be happy with it. You've come along way, don't let what I said discourage you at all as I look forward to your releases and my constructive criticism is only aimed at helping you get better with the limited experience I have.

Hopefully in a week or so, I'll start posting some here. Got to be happy with it myself first! :)

So the brother I completely agree. And for those who believe in me, here are the rewards. Hudson made ​​a lot better. Enjoy beautiful ..... Thank you and welcome ....

hudsondanslicicakrugnova.png

HudsonDan.rar