Cyberfaces For Beginners

Jed

97 LA RECTA YO LE PUSE 95 A FAMILIA PERO SI TU DICES K 97 ESTA BN YA SE LA PANGO

lanzamientos.jpg

Your sinker movement for him is way too low.  Look at this graphic from pitchf/x:

250qf6t.jpg

His sinker (red triangle) compared to fastball (red square) is much more than a "1". I have it at a "7".  Also, his splitter is thrown 3% of the time.  55 control for splitter compared to 70 for fastball is not enough disparity.  This is why I left pitches thrown under 5% off.  Pitchers probably aren't throwing them that much because they don't have that much control over them.  Also, I've subtracted 2 mph off pitches because the game ramps them up a bit, but that's a matter of taste/preference.

The Sano face is nice!

Edited by Gordo

how was it?

abreu.jpgmvp2005_2015_09_21_22_32_39_213.jpgmvp2005_2015_09_21_22_32_55_063.jpg

lanzamientos.jpg

Your sinker movement for him is way too low.  Look at this graphic from pitchf/x:

250qf6t.jpg

His sinker (red triangle) compared to fastball (red square) is much more than a "1". I have it at a "7".  Also, his splitter is thrown 3% of the time.  55 control for splitter compared to 70 for fastball is not enough disparity.  This is why I left pitches thrown under 5% off.  Pitchers probably aren't throwing them that much because they don't have that much control over them.  Also, I've subtracted 2 mph off pitches because the game ramps them up a bit, but that's a matter of taste/preference.

The Sano face is nice!

muestrame sus lanzamientos en el programa mvpedit

Based on this:

9r7wpj.jpg

I would have this:

2il1v14.jpg

The 86 control for the Sinker is based on his ERA from when I updated pitchers a little while back.  And since it his most used pitch by far, it warrants having the 86.  The other controls are estimations.  I placed the Fastball that low because he is using it less than 8% this season and therefore did not rely on it nearly as much (you see this with a lot of sinker ball pitchers).

Also, I don't have ANY pitcher with a pickoff higher than 3.  The PC players are already just too good with pickoffs and the scale (1-15) is just too large when you see it in play.  With my pitchers ranging between 0-3, I still see pickoffs during a game, probably at about the same rate as you would see in a real MLB game.

Edited by Gordo

Based on this:

9r7wpj.jpg

I would have this:

2il1v14.jpg

The 86 control for the Sinker is based on his ERA from when I updated pitchers a little while back.  And since it his most used pitch by far, it warrants having the 86.  The other controls are estimations.  I placed the Fastball that low because he is using it less than 8% this season and therefore did not rely on it nearly as much (you see this with a lot of sinker ball pitchers).

Also, I don't have ANY pitcher with a pickoff higher than 3.  The PC players are already just too good with pickoffs and the scale (1-15) is just too large when you see it in play.  With my pitchers ranging between 0-3, I still see pickoffs during a game, probably at about the same rate as you would see in a real MLB game.

el pickoff usted tienes razón ,pero un lanzador es muy difícil que tenga mas control en su sinker que en su recta ,ademas un lanzamiento a 95mp y con un movimiento a 7 uffffffffff