Cyberfaces For Beginners

Jed

I installed your pack but I don't know what Yoenis Cespedes face number is.

He has no face ID number. The game can be used only something more than 900 faces. No numbers for all players.

The second file contains all 45 players and 4 managers. Inserting them into the game with MVPEdit program. In MVPedit program give players any number of a player in minor league and whose face you do not need(this applies only to those who do not have your ID number). Click EXPORT and find database in MVP 2005 folder C:Program FilesEA SPORTSMVP Baseball 2005datadatabase (This address is for me, for you maybe on another path, but you will find it) and click ok. After export simpli click on the picture (face) and change whit new, click to ORD and ORL file and change too, click OK i You are finished..................That s it..................

He has no face ID number. The game can be used only something more than 900 faces. No numbers for all players.

The second file contains all 45 players and 4 managers. Inserting them into the game with MVPEdit program. In MVPedit program give players any number of a player in minor league and whose face you do not need(this applies only to those who do not have your ID number). Click EXPORT and find database in MVP 2005 folder C:Program FilesEA SPORTSMVP Baseball 2005datadatabase (This address is for me, for you maybe on another path, but you will find it) and click ok. After export simpli click on the picture (face) and change whit new, click to ORD and ORL file and change too, click OK i You are finished..................That s it..................

Export is grayed out. I can only click on open and import. Also, do I need to have the game running in the background while doing this?

Sorry I did not know that you are a beginner at this. First download the latest roster with addresses http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=6683

Then go to the option open, and open the roster file. And then do everything as I explained earlier ... Hello ....

Not a problem. Because I am a White Sox fan I liked this guy in spring training. Currently I can not work, because I have a lot of private business. Also waiting for the 2012 mod .......... Regards