My New Rule For Cyberface Request

DetroitStyle

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a few requests for Giants player faces:

1) A better cyberface for Cody Ross w/ beard - Face ID #6186

2) A better cyberface for Miguel Tejeda w/ darker skintone and accurate facial hair - FACE ID#1150

3) A better cyberface for Aubrey Huff w/ shaved head, newer chin goatee - FACE ID#537

4) Brandon Crawford (I substituted generic face with Chris Perez/Indians - FACE ID#2689

5) Brandon Belt ( substituted generic face with Jaime Garcia/Cardinals - FACE ID#3209

6) Chris Stewart (substituted generic face with Mike Hampton/FA - FACE ID#474

7) Eli Whiteside (substituted generic face with Gil Meche/FA - FACE ID#1923

8. Ryan Vogelsong (substituted geberic face with Eric Chavez/NY - FACE ID#205

9. Conor Gillaspie (substituted generic face with Jarrod Saltalamacchia/BOS - FACE ID#6402

And I'm sure a few people will ask for cyberfaces for all the rookie prospects that got called up. I have Ty's editor, so let me know if and when you need face id#s..

I have a few requests for Giants player faces:

1) A better cyberface for Cody Ross w/ beard - Face ID #6186

2) A better cyberface for Miguel Tejeda w/ darker skintone and accurate facial hair - FACE ID#1150

3) A better cyberface for Aubrey Huff w/ shaved head, newer chin goatee - FACE ID#537

4) Brandon Crawford (I substituted generic face with Chris Perez/Indians - FACE ID#2689

5) Brandon Belt ( substituted generic face with Jaime Garcia/Cardinals - FACE ID#3209

6) Chris Stewart (substituted generic face with Mike Hampton/FA - FACE ID#474

7) Eli Whiteside (substituted generic face with Gil Meche/FA - FACE ID#1923

8. Ryan Vogelsong (substituted geberic face with Eric Chavez/NY - FACE ID#205

9. Conor Gillaspie (substituted generic face with Jarrod Saltalamacchia/BOS - FACE ID#6402

And I'm sure a few people will ask for cyberfaces for all the rookie prospects that got called up. I have Ty's editor, so let me know if and when you need face id#s..

As a Giants fan, I can admit that half of those don't deserve a cyber face such as Chris Stewart, Gillaspie, Ross, Tejada (Although Tejada needs to be darker, he's like albino in the game haha) The only ones who really need one are Vogelsong, Belt and maybe Crawford and then Huff (his current face really bugs me) If Sandavol can be improved I'd want one of him.

I'd want faces for some KC Royal guys. Half of those guys don't have faces and people like E. Hosmer and M. Moustakas are franchise up and coming players.

Well, playing as the Giants in my franchise, I get annoyed as hell staring at generic and poorly rendered faces, hence my requests. :unsure:

For Eric Hosmer, I substituted the generic face with Sean Marshall/Cubs - FACE ID#6706. At the very least it bears a resemblance to Hosmer and it would be a good base to mod from.

For Mike Moustakas, I substituted the generic face with Ryan Church/FA - FACE ID#3247. Again, it bears a resemblance to Moustakas and would make a good base to mod from.

Hello DetroitStyle, Thanks to scottybilly I found a Face you can use to make Alex Avila, Conner Jackson and his face ID is 6349 so can you make Alex Avila and thank you.

I'll take a stab at it, but whatever number I give it you'll have to set it to be the cyberface ID in ty's editor otherwise connor and avila will have the same face lol. I want to get CF's that aren't generic done first though.

I'll see what I can do. The issue with these lesser known players is that high-res photos are REALLY hard to come by which makes it impossible to make a decent face. So the only alternative is heavy photoshopping which leads to a cartooney look (as per my original Adam Dunn CF). The more popular the player the easier it will be to get a good CF.

Still working on your requests. I need some help though. For any player that has a generic cyberface, meaning in ty's editor the CF ID and the Portrait ID are DIFFERENT, I need the cyberface ID AND the portrait ID when making requests. That way when completed I can assign it the portrait ID so it makes navigating easier. So for Avila and Hosmer I need both current cyberface ID and portrait ID.

By the way, great suggestions scotty on temporary replacements (such as marshall for hosmer). I'll go off your suggestions when updating the faces.

Portrait ID Numbers:

B. Crawford - #3473

B. Belt - #3379

C. Stewart - #6546

E. Whiteside - #5854

R. Vogelsong - #1208

C. Gillaspie - #2374

E. Hosmer - #3386

M. Moustakas - #383

A. Avila - #4689

A better face for Pablo Sandoval would be appreciated also.

:drinks:

Are you still working on cyberface requests? Just curious... :popcorn:

Yep, if you have any other requests let me know. I'm currently releasing them as packs instead of individual ones as to not clog the forums.

I have about 4 now, will release between 5-10 in a pack. Also, I said I was done with Bautista but I FINALLY got his beard to be the correct black color and found a high red texture. That will be included.

If you have time and are looking for some more requests...As a Braves fan it would be nice to see Tommy Hanson and Freddie Freeman updated. Hanson with the beard and long hair, and Freeman with the scruff. Thanks

b8db3f4e2d313be51724895ed9dcafaa-getty-1

118434237_crop_650x440.jpg?1310335227

I haven't completely neglected making cyberfaces....so here's one I threw together tonight. Unfortunately the beard has a sort of painted on look since, ya know I can't use blender to save my life to change the actual 3d model, but I did my best to add extra depth and texture especially in dynamic lighting environments a.k.a lots of green screen editing.

mlb2k112011072200422490.jpg

Archived