My New Rule For Cyberface Request

DetroitStyle

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice job on Bartolo Colon.. :clapping: What players are you including in your next facepack besides Colon and Tommy Hanson?

Colon was my first blender edit. I took carlos lee's cyber and basically bloated up colon lol. Here's an updated hanson WITH LONG HAIR which was a pain in the **** to do. The thing is the file sizes MUST be the same. Therefore you can add anything (like copying a long hair model from lincecum or something). You have to mold, slup, and move whatever you got lol. Pic below.

So far I got colon, hanson, headley, belt, francoeur, and carlos santana

mlb2k112011072623223697.jpg

Looking good. I found that Jeff Larish could be a good base to start from if youre not happy with the Belt you are working on. And for Brandon Crawford, I use Saltalamachia's face. All he needs is a 7 day stubble and darken his hair to brown and make it curly, close the eyes a little, and that's Crawford.:pardon:

I'm still willing to take requests but that dang roster editor "trial" period has ended. So anyway, if you have cyberface requests and have bought/haven't installed the editor, get it and jot down as many cyberface ID's as you can (i.e. Bengie Molina - XXXX). This should be VERY useful in getting a running list of cyberface ID's in general which can be very useful to modders who don't want to deal with any kind of roster editor. Thanks all!

=DS=

Check your private messages.

Looking good, DetroitStyle. :clapping: Just make the beard and hair darker and make the hair more curly/wavy. Could you post a pic of your Brandon Belt? Thnx

Tried to make the hair darker but can't. Also can't make the hair curly. I shortened it in blender but that's the best i could do.

Hi DetroitStyle, I'm new to the forums and I am a HUGE fan of your work. I've got some requests. I know there are quite a few, and I assume that you are a very busy man, so only edit the cyberfaces you want too. When you want too. Of course if you do want to edit all of them, thats fine with me. :D

Carlos Villanueva: Cyberface ID: 9244

Portrait ID: 6894

Jesse Litsch: Cyberface ID: 9202

Portrait ID: 5071

Eric Thames ( Don't expect this as he has a very different facial hair style): Cyberface ID: 9262

Portrait ID: 3455

Rajai Davis: Cyberface ID: 6823

Portrait ID: 6823

Neil Walker: Cyberface ID: 92223

Portrait ID: 6392

Brett Wallace: Cyberface ID: 9219

Portrait ID: 301

Clay Bucholz ( Doesn't need long hair, just proper face ): Cyberface ID: 6851

Portrait ID: 6851

John Axford: Cyberface ID: 9215

Portrait ID: 2592

Jason Isringhausen: Cyberface ID: 9233

Portrait ID: 549

Logan Ondrusek: Cyberface ID: 9208

Portrait ID: 218

Justin Masterson: Cyberface ID: 4909

Portrait ID: 4909

Mike Moustakas: Cyberface ID: 9203

Portrait ID : 383

And one more question, I'm curious to know what program you use to create or edit the cyberfaces and what website(s) is it availible on. Thanks in advance, I'm looking forward to the end results. And if you are ever looking for more work I've got plenty of more players that could do with new cyberfaces. ;)

And one more question, I'm curious to know what program you use to create or edit the cyberfaces and what website(s) is it availible on. Thanks in advance, I'm looking forward to the end results. And if you are ever looking for more work I've got plenty of more players that could do with new cyberfaces. ;)

Yeah, a general all-purpose guide that would let us newbies get started on modding would be great. After seeing the great work that is on here, I can't imagine other curious people like me not wanting to help out and contribute - since much of the contributions are mainly coming from only several sources. It'd still be fun to mess around even if we get nowhere with it.

Sorry guys, I'm taking a hiatus from modding. I picked up MLB 11 The Show *gasp* since it was on sale and I had a gift card ;). After playing it for awhile I don't think there's ANY way I'll be back to 2K11. But you never know. I'll release my cyberface pack as is so sorry if I didn't get to all the guys you wanted. I'll still stick around and maybe release some sort of guide or something rubicon was talking about. Otherwise I'll be around and may pop into a thread here once in awhile if someone has a question on modding.

Sorry guys, I'm taking a hiatus from modding. I picked up MLB 11 The Show *gasp* since it was on sale and I had a gift card ;). After playing it for awhile I don't think there's ANY way I'll be back to 2K11. But you never know. I'll release my cyberface pack as is so sorry if I didn't get to all the guys you wanted. I'll still stick around and maybe release some sort of guide or something rubicon was talking about. Otherwise I'll be around and may pop into a thread here once in awhile if someone has a question on modding.

Okay, well it's a bit of a dissappointment to hear that your taking a leave, but I have MLB 11 The Show myself and can understand why you would make the switch. All I really want to know is what program you used and what website you got it from. You don't need to give us a guide, although that would be nice. I've got a friend who is quite familiar with photoshop and knows his way around game developement that could help me out.

Having some serious issues with the eli whiteside face I made. I do everything normally to change the cyberface number and so on. I've done it a million times. When I check it when editing a player, it looks fine, as the screenshot shows. But when I go in a game its a bald generic cyberface...If I restart the game the generic cyberface changes and the player editor screen changes to the generic...Never had this happen before and have no solution.

mlb2k112011080923041800.jpg

EDIT: False alarm, my roster was corrupt or something but I fixed it now. Whiteside is good to go.

EDIT#2: Ok so it seems the issue is with auto adjusting lineups for "play now". Whenever I did that for the giants the face disappeared. It may or may not happen to you in play now. I checked in franchise and it's 100% good to go. Just play now is weird, for me at least.

Archived