Cyberface Pack Preview

DetroitStyle

Really excited about my upcoming pack. Been working hard to bring you a bunch of new CF's at once. Should have it up by the end of the weekend. I'm shooting to have 10 CF's. My list so far includes:

Howie Kendrick

David DeJesus

Jhonny Peralta

Miguel Tejada (no more albino!)

Russell Martin (NO beard)

Chris Perez

Jon Rauch

Melky Cabrera

Luke Hochevar

Here's a preview of my favorite one so far, Jon Rauch WITH Tattoos :-D

rauch.jpg

Wow. Very nice work. I'm looking forward to this face pack. Being heavily tattooed myself, I'm curious to know whether or not creating arm tattoos on players is possible? There are lots of players with sleeves nowadays..:good:

Not possible. In NBA 2K the player arms are in the same texture file as the face. Which is why different players can have different tattoos. In this game the arms are all generic, I believe 11 of them for each skin tone color.

No problemo. LOL Well I guess I will bump for my previous requests: Huff, Crawford, Belt, Whiteside, Stewart. See ID#s in the request thread. Huff should be pretty easy I imagine. Just make him bald, and just leave hair on his chin. Damn, I forgot to request Schierholtz.... Take your time if you decide to do these. I'm content at the moment swapping faces. Thanks :good:

Archived