TL Roster (standard version) 2011

ar_key

File Name: TL Roster (standard version) 2011

File Submitter: ar_key

File Submitted: 04 Aug 2011

File Category: Rosters

Version: 4.0

Latest version of my roster. First of all, i have to say BIG thanks to Jim825 which help me a lot of with this roster file, because was still crushing. REALLY BIG THANKS FOR HELP. Also thanks to Kyleb, which help me with updating photo / audio id. This roster is standard version, is not working with latest facepacks. If anyone is interested, feel free to edit and make a plus version from this one smile.gifPitching types and velocity updated per MLB Game F/X, batting attributes updated per last three season. Pitch type and speed per last season.If you are missing some players, players which are with wrong teams, pls report to support topic.

Enjoy and have a fun, suggestions welcome smile.gif

Click here to download this file

• 4 weeks later...

I congratulate you good roster but where are esm. Rogers, Matthew Reynolds, Don Kelly, Arodys Vizcaino, Alfredo Simon. Jerome Williams, Brandon Snyder, Zach Britton, could you update your roster with the latest transactions and update equipment as the injured players and if you can fix minor league affiliations?, And add missing players, please be much help, thanks Greetings from Chile, Chris.

Archived