Turn Ahead The Clock

DetroitStyle

nice job,i thought about doing these for all teams but wasnt sure if anyone would be interested and couple of the teams i couldnt get a good pic of.The hardest one to do is probally the Dbacks ,to get the wrap around snake lined up from the front

and back

dbacksback.jpg

dbacks.jpg

There are limitations with the game engine. I found some cool futuristic numbers from a AAA team in the game and have been using those but I can't reposition names. Sleeve lenghts can't be trimmed either, but oh well. So they're going to be 95% accurate lol.These will make for MUCH more interesting batting practice substitutes.

ohhh yeah very nice DS,yeah its a shame with the limitations because most of those unis have the players name along side of the number instead of on top of the numbers like normal but so far u have done an xcellent job,looking forward to putting them in game when ur done , that korean site probally will be sitting and waiting on these too lololol

• 1 month later...

i was looking into all the unis and some can be hard to find good pics of the whole uni.Couple of the teams had the unis but never used them like the red sox.I found the jersey but no pics of what pants and cap that they were supposed to wear with it.Flickr has a few pics

I take that back i just found the redsox cap lol

Archived