DAT File Request

rglass95

Looking at the DAT files, there are a few changes. Each team now has a minor league manager in addition to a major league manager. Players have two new attributes: a "face2004style" (whatever that is), and a top prospect flag. There is now an intensity slider for the Florida Marlins. Managers have some ratings I think, for hitting, baserunning, fielding and pitching. They also have a salary. The team stats have been divided into first half and second half wins.

The hist.dat file must hold the year by year career stats, but I don't know what format it is in (it is not a text file).

No intensity for other teams, just the Marlins?

Hey I just got MVP 2005 for xbox. Graphics seem ok but the game modes are awesome. I played the mini games(well really just 2 of em). However the ratings seem to be as bad as it can get. Now I dont know about any mods for xbox versions but when the rosters get updated via Xbox live, will they be available via download here? Will I need an xport or sharkport or what ever those ports are called to transfer the files to the xbox or can I transfer the updates via FTP right to my xbox?

Archived