Mvp Fan Favorites Legends Team Mod (New)

baseballfans

As some of you been waiting for the Homer Legend Mod, I was attempting to complete MVP Fan Favorites Team Mod.This mod consist of popular players that played for their respective team. Is different from the Homer Legend Mod because duplicated player are allowed & current star player are included in this mod. I have already send some message to the Classic team & pending their approval we can finally play this dream team mod.

menupreview1.jpg

Hi Homer , good to see U around, anyhow I didn't use your roster to create this mod. jp_hidalgo roster work is the base of this mod the rest is from our Total Classic team so everyone contribute to this work.

I have not heard from Jim825, I need to learn how to create installer exe or .bat to just replace the model.big/portrait.big and rosters file. Pending this the mod will be on hold. Until further notice.

I don't know what JP was doing with the prospects designation then. I used it for the HOF'ers. I also noticed all of my cyberfaces in your screenshots too, so just assumed that's what happened.

If you can't create a installer for those files, just zip all the files and users can use Tit to install it too. It will install all models.big and portrait.big files automatically.

I love using all-time/fan favorite rosters. Does anybody remember the first time they played this game and unlocked a legend? I remember earning Babe Ruth and putting him on the Yankees or Jackie Robinson and putting him on the Dodgers. It was sweet!

I never thought about making a specific mod for it because I integrate them in my exhibition rosters. What I really like doing is having my lineups set a certain way where depending on who's pitching against a given team, the lineup is either a classic team or an all-time roster. I switch it up for DH and non-DH lineups so it's easy to just select a southpaw or righty to get the lineup I want to face. It's tough making all-time/fan favorite rosters because everybody has different opinions on who should be on these rosters. I have Eric Davis and Darryl Strawberry on my dodgers team because they were part of the Dodgers when I started getting into baseball. So they are endeared to me being on the Dodgers. I think the best thing to do is maybe base who deserves to be on a team solely on statistical output. Perhaps using moneyball values. I dunno.

Hi Homer , good to see U around, anyhow I didn't use your roster to create this mod. jp_hidalgo roster work is the base of this mod the rest is from our Total Classic team so everyone contribute to this work.

I have not heard from Jim825, I need to learn how to create installer exe or .bat to just replace the model.big/portrait.big and rosters file. Pending this the mod will be on hold. Until further notice.

Right now, I don't have time to work on an installer, so as Homer suggested, your best bet might be to Zip them up and use TIT or at a minimum, Zip them up and include a Readme file telling people what folders to copy the files into.

Hey Homer-How is your all-time coming?

Slowly unfortunately :) I had been dealing with computer issues for months, and finally got my desktop put together so there's been little progress lately. Just assigning cyberfaces and once I do that, we will have a fully working roster available. Through this process, I've truly learned how many cyberfaces we've made for this game, which is at least two thousand from my count so far. Since we can only use 999 of them, I have work deciding which ones to include and which ones don't make the cut. I'm not liking this part much.

Wow-sounds like quite the task. Thanks for the update. I had no idea that many faces had been done. As I've said many times before-I will patiently wait for the finished product as i know it will be great. Will it have an installer like the other classic seasons?

Thanks baseballfans. This is a very welcomed mod and your work with it is greatly appreciated.

I have it downloaded and was thinking of implementing either the Total Classics V10 audio files done by AlexTony or the Legends from the Booth audio files done by OTBJoel. I think either of these sets of audio files will work fine with your mod but wanted to ask your opinion of which set of audio files do you think would match up better with your mod?

I, as you stated, hope others help you enhance your mod with some of those add ons.

Thanks Again,

Don

baseballfans;

Here's something I tried and it really works well with your mod. It basically is utilizing some of the Total Classics V10 audios and a fair amount of other things from the 1994 Mod.

From Total Classics V10 (player name audios):

Copy over the pnamehdr file into the audio/spch_pdp directory

Copy over the pnamedat file into the audio/cd/spch_pdp directory

From the 1994 Mod:

Copy over the tnamehdr & stdnamehdr files into the audio/spch_pbp directory

Copy over the tnamedat & stdnamedat files into the audio/cd/spch_pbp directory

Copy over the datafile.big file into the datafile directory

Copy over the uniforms; logos; & stadiums.big files into the frontend directory

Copy over the entire Stadium Directory

Copy over the FEENG & IGENG loc files

(I also had a sbcpday.txt and sbcpnite.txt file in the 1994 data directory so I copied them over too but not sure if that wasn't personalized after my initial 1994 install)

Then export all the Uxxxx (Uniform files from 0-32) and Fxxx (Font files from 0-32) from the 1994 models.big file and import them back into your models.big file (I use Biggui to export them and imported them with the Installer Thingy tool)

This really makes your mod very playable with basically only a few portraits & audios (for missing ones) updates needed along with any unique mod type of visual screen stuff.

I assume that your Rosters, as far as player & pitcher ratings, should not be considered Beta but rather the final and all other enhancements should be more of the cosmetic types.

Thanks so much for your work --- it is a lot of fun to play,

Don

Thanks, stecropper glad U enjoy it as well as improve it with the material U add onto it. U defintely into something, I think this mod can be totally improve. I rushed it because baseball season ending soon & I didn't want to include complex file to install for none PC wise user. So I cut back on a lot of stuff that could have been there.

Would U be able send me the file U just suggested so I can test it with this mod? I prefer not to dl 1994&TC10 again and save the site some bandwidth.

As for other changes, I am thinking of movies files and menu file being added to have a feel of the old and new generation. This mod truely have unlimited potential. I thought I let it out first so other like U can even enchance it. More work need to be done so hopefully people would like to join in and make this even better.

baseballfan,

I would love to send the files to you but a few of them are huge files and I am unable to send them via email plus they are Hory's files from his fabulous 1994 Mod which I have not gained his permission.

I check in frequently but seldom have anything to add but like seeing old faithful pros still visiting here such as yourself. This Classics stuff still has years ahead for us diehards I think!

Take Care,

Don

baseballfans;

Here's something I tried and it really works well with your mod. It basically is utilizing some of the Total Classics V10 audios and a fair amount of other things from the 1994 Mod.

From Total Classics V10 (player name audios):

Copy over the pnamehdr file into the audio/spch_pdp directory

Copy over the pnamedat file into the audio/cd/spch_pdp directory

From the 1994 Mod:

Copy over the tnamehdr & stdnamehdr files into the audio/spch_pbp directory

Copy over the tnamedat & stdnamedat files into the audio/cd/spch_pbp directory

Copy over the datafile.big file into the datafile directory

Copy over the uniforms; logos; & stadiums.big files into the frontend directory

Copy over the entire Stadium Directory

Copy over the FEENG & IGENG loc files

(I also had a sbcpday.txt and sbcpnite.txt file in the 1994 data directory so I copied them over too but not sure if that wasn't personalized after my initial 1994 install)

Then export all the Uxxxx (Uniform files from 0-32) and Fxxx (Font files from 0-32) from the 1994 models.big file and import them back into your models.big file (I use Biggui to export them and imported them with the Installer Thingy tool)

This really makes your mod very playable with basically only a few portraits & audios (for missing ones) updates needed along with any unique mod type of visual screen stuff.

I assume that your Rosters, as far as player & pitcher ratings, should not be considered Beta but rather the final and all other enhancements should be more of the cosmetic types.

Thanks so much for your work --- it is a lot of fun to play,

Don

Theres a 1994 mod? I didnt see any in the downloads area

Man, I wish i was involved in those projects that have the all time rosters, i wouldve been good help, BUT i still have my roster work for PS2 version of game and also MVP NCAA Baseball 2007 where i will have toruneys of some great all-time seasonal teams aka the 93 Blue Jays. If any of u want a copy of which teams will be in my series launching in 2012, send me a msg. Thanks, i will download said mod

CutterTML,

The 1994 Mod can be downloaded from EAMods.com. It is in the Classics section. It is an exceptional piece of work by Hory.

The reason I decided to use parts of the 1994 Mod as an add-on to baseballfans All-Time Fan Favorite mod - mainly - is because it has the Montreal Expos in it and it includes as part of it's mod all teams with the exception of the last 2 franchises the Rays & the D'Backs. But even with those 2 teams they have all their original stuff from the base game still in the 1994 Mod. I am talking about audios, uniforms, logos, stadiums mostly .........

So with the combination of Total Classics V10's player name audios and all this stuff from the 1994 Mod then this All-Time Fan Favorite Mod really becomes a very good mod to play with. Not complete --- but also not far from complete in my opinion.

Don

CutterTML,

The 1994 Mod can be downloaded from EAMods.com. It is in the Classics section. It is an exceptional piece of work by Hory.

The reason I decided to use parts of the 1994 Mod as an add-on to baseballfans All-Time Fan Favorite mod - mainly - is because it has the Montreal Expos in it and it includes as part of it's mod all teams with the exception of the last 2 franchises the Rays & the D'Backs. But even with those 2 teams they have all their original stuff from the base game still in the 1994 Mod. I am talking about audios, uniforms, logos, stadiums mostly .........

So with the combination of Total Classics V10's player name audios and all this stuff from the 1994 Mod then this All-Time Fan Favorite Mod really becomes a very good mod to play with. Not complete --- but also not far from complete in my opinion.

Don

Can u give me a link plz?