2K11 Improved Visuals - Fxaa Injector

DetroitStyle

Just a little something I've been playing around with. It's simiar to the ENB series mod which has been floating around but this deals with a few other things. Check out some screens:

Before:

mlb2k112011121018272535.jpg

After:

mlb2k112011121018272649.jpg

Obviously the color tone has been changed but more importantly the picture is less blurry and sharpened a bit. Check out the grass for comparison. You can clearly see the lines and it almost seems to become a new texture, kind of like 3D grass. It enhances facial features as well which is great for cyberfaces. Check it out:

Before:

mlb2k112011121018325883.jpg

After:

mlb2k112011121018325754.jpg

Leave some feedback and let me know what you think. Too sharp? Too dark? Etc...

I decided not to post my settings file for the FXAA. Instead I'll link to an amazing download (for another game) that has a real time slider adjuster for it.

http://skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=131#content

It's for another game but just "install" it to your MLB folder. It works just the same. Then start up the game and you can alt-tab back and forth between the "Tool" that let's you adjust it and the game which shows the results in real time. Try it out.

Wow. This really improves the overall game. I added the shader file from the same link. Now daytime games are brighter, realistic, and night time games are improved tremendously. Its been forever since anybody posted any mods for this game besides Penas' Miami uniforms

Which file are you referring to, scotty? The "Awesome Shader Suite"?

Thanks.. I'm going to try that out.. I'd love to have things a little brighter for the day games, particularly in the mid summer months. One thing I hope they add to future versions is some intelligence on how a 1 PM game in June looks a lot different lighting-wise than a 1 PM game in September.

Archived