Mlb 2K12 Teaser Trailer

darth_mickrig

Hi guys,

2kSports uploaded a teaser trailer on the 30th January. Here you can watch it. In my opinion this might not really represent the game as this trailer probably has some editing in it. What I don't like is that there is still no dust when seeing a base runner rounding the bases. Then there is a bit of glitching at 0:30 where you can clearly see the feet of the batter disappearing in the ground. On the positive site animations look much smoother than before.

well i broke down and went ahead and preordered mine,just hoping they didnt take away anything but added

I hope so. You've done more for 2k modding since this series came out than anyone. I just hope that this year's version is one that you are happy with. Let me know how you think it is after a few weeks of playing it because right now I have no intention of buying this because I don't trust 2K.

I've been taking a crack at making mods for stadiums, uniforms, equipment and such for 2k11. I goofed around with the old Marlins stadium, adding the new logo to the scoreboard and billboards, dugout, tarp; changed the color scheme, put cuban flags everywhere, put up a Scarface billboard, player portraits in centerfield. I'm still learning how to create portraits; I have modest-quality portraits installed for every player in my current roster file (2/5/12) which is an update to BSU's final rosters. I may try to create and post some mods for 2K12 if they meet my approval, although I still cant get the hang out of creating cyberfaces. Anxious for the season to begin!

y4l ive come to enjoy doing it.I wasnt going to get it because i was somewhat satisfied with 2k11 but i figured what the heck lolol.Every year though they change something that makes it harder to mod.2k9 was the easiest to work with.

Archived