Nofakenames Roster Wish List

BSU-FAN

BSU, you and others like you deserve a ton of credit. I get frustrated waiting on updates to start my franchise, but once you realize the ridiculous amount of work that you guys do it puts it in perspective. I'm surprised we don't have to wait even longer than we do.

Keep up the great work. :good:

I tried like hell to get these done by tonight but way to much stuff got in the way of my editing time this weekend including Easter...which I forgot about when I guessing on my release date in my earlier post. :facepalm: So I have to apologize...but I promise it will be more then worth the wait. These rosters will be nearly as complete as my final roster update from last year; which took me nearly all season to edit and perfect. This one will have been done in about 30 days! :crazy: It's enough editing to make a crazy person sane. 100% of AAA and a ton of AA players have now been completed and I have starting on batting line-ups and pitching rotations as of tonight. I do have work all week so I am guessing with limited editing time these will be rolling out about Wednesday. I'm thinking more like Tuesday night but I hate pinning myself down...lol I also don't want to rush these and let it affect the quality at all. Once again sorry for those who are patiently waiting to start their franchises but it will be worth it. Also, thanks for the encouraging and helpful posts.

Great to see you working on these, take your time with them!

When you gave contract extensions did u check and see if they were true to life in game or if they were a percent of real life? Like last year, if you multiplied all contracts by .6 or something you would get the in game value. I made a post about it last year...

Also, we're you able to review Scotty's generic cyberface thread from last year? Most of the faces should work for this year as well...

Thanks. When doing contract extensions I multiplied the new contract by .8 I believe that is the number you posted last year. From what I remember all contracts in game are 80% of what they are in real life so the payroll ratio will stay accurate. I have used some of the face replacements from the generic cyberface thread; I also found some new more accurate ones to use as well.

Sounds like you're doing some great work with this mod BSU-FAN, I am anxiously waiting it!!

Since so many of us mod-consumers play in franchise mode a good case could be made that the first thoroughly revised roster is the single most important mod for any season

Ya. Sorry about the delay guys, I have been battling a bout with the flu but feel much better today. I am very close to 100% finished though. I will be making some final tweaks tonight and will be doing a thorough quality check as well. These will be released this weekend no doubt about it. Check back tomorrow afternoon or evening and you should see some good news.