Cyberface Ids

alvy2012

how can i find out the cyerface id for this years roster without using reditor any ideas i know that the ids are the same as last years but im more intrested in the cyberface ids for the prospects such as matt moore jacob turner etc because some 2k default faces are pretty good and i cant tell at times if its a 2k cyberface or a 2k generic face for instinse jacob turner has a portrait but the cf doesnt look like him so im not sure if they just did a bad job or if its a generic because most players with portraits have a cyberface assigned to them but im pretty sure that there are a few that dont any help would be great thanx in advance IM TRYNA COME OUT STRONGTHIS YEAR

Just wondering, have 2k kept any 'hidden' cf files?

I know they did for nba 2k12, as due to the lockout they had kept rookies "hidden" but not included in the final rosters...

Just wondering if some of the more higher profile players signed (particularly Yu Darvish and Cespedes, perhaps even Bryce Harper) have their CF's already in the game...