Camera In My Player Mode

electro_cute

haven't found an option to change camera view in my player mode. i've even changed it in exhibition game and saved it, hoping it'll translate to my player mode but it didn't happen. also, can you turn automatic save in my player mode? i know you can turn it off on the starting screen, but haven't found that option in my player mode.

• 9 years later...
23 minutes ago, arvkolo said:

I hit the reset to default option in camera settings, earlier it use to change after the drill, now after I hit reset, it wont change after the drill. did you find any option to change it.

You do realize that you responded to a post that is only a few weeks shy of being ten years old?

• 6 months later...
On 2/16/2022 at 12:36 PM, Yankee4Life said:

You do realize that you responded to a post that is only a few weeks shy of being ten years old?

Still a question worth asking. Mine just switched back to default randomly for no apparent reason, and I would like to know how to fix it.

Edit: I suspect the camera settings are stored in the save, and I might look into editing the save file in order to manually change the camera. If it is but still gets reset, modding the game executable to force the camera is a bit beyond my expertise lol.

Edited by MagicWizard