Mercylords Pc Sliders

MercyLord

Thanks for these mercy

I've started playing the game a lot more last fortnight or so, and so have been experimenting with a ton of sliders. I find yours to be pretty decent across the board...as in offering the best 'overall' experience.

edit

Have you seen hetfield's sliders on operation sports? His offer an excellent fielding experience, perhaps you'd take a look at them?

Edited by niharjhatn

Mercylord, hello, and I'm trying to load your sliders (final version), and the PC game keeps coming back with an error message saying it can't be loaded as the file is corrupted (!). Don't know if anyone else is having this issue...

Thanks for these mercy

I've started playing the game a lot more last fortnight or so, and so have been experimenting with a ton of sliders. I find yours to be pretty decent across the board...as in offering the best 'overall' experience.

edit

Have you seen hetfield's sliders on operation sports? His offer an excellent fielding experience, perhaps you'd take a look at them?

cool man glad ya like them , im going to check hetfields out later

Hey MercyLord, are your sliders still acting accordingly. Don't know if MLB 2k12 did an game update or something but all of sudden after getting realistic games it is now almost unplayable. I get rung up for like 5 or 6 runs in the first two innings almost every game. Have you had to lower CPU batting? Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 years later...