Uniforms That Need Corrections/updates

DonkeyJote

Athletics - Unless I'm mistaken, they should have their normal road hats with their road alt - it has their home hat with it in the game.

Blue Jays - I'm not sure if they're planning on wearing the alternate blue jersey on the road or not.

Braves - Obviously the color is way off again. Also, they have the wrong caps for both their blue away jerseys and red home jerseys.

Brewers - The cap color on Alternate Home 2 looks way too light to me.

Diamondbacks - they need an alternate road uniform, with the red jersey and road pants.

Nationals - They also need an alternate road uniform with their red jersey and road pants.

Padres - They also need an alternate road uniform with their blue jersey and road pants.

Rockies - once again, they're black vests have purple sleeves. They also need a road version of that alternate.

And a list of patches that teams will be wearing this season (from Wikipedia):

Team Special Occasion Boston Red Sox 100th Anniversary of Fenway Park Los Angeles Dodgers 50th Anniversary of Dodger Stadium Baltimore Orioles 20th Anniversary of Oriole Park at Camden Yards Houston Astros 50th Anniversary of the franchise New York Mets 50th Anniversary of the franchise Seattle Mariners 35th Anniversary of the franchise Texas Rangers 40th Anniversary in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex Kansas City Royals host city of the 2012 MLB All-Star Game St. Louis Cardinals to commemorate their 2011 World Series championship Miami Marlins inaugural season of Marlins Park

Also, the Gary Carter patch for the Mets and Greg Halman patch for the Mariners.

there two reasons lad looks off. your right there off, oe is the way the lighting effefs are done is messing up colors somewhat, but 2k never seems to ge thte colors right. its like they have monkey doing ther colors. the selves, numbers, shoes and helments are hex/rgb color controlad in the roster files, but fixes are coming for shocks, caps, throws things. if you look there a dodger set i did that as the cap in the right shade of blue, given the liggting efftecs issues.

now if they could train the mokeny to do a color colr match number research and do it, they be better off. lol

im make home road and priamery alts for the mlb teams, so be paitent with the proper colors, so if you see and issue, be paatient, i or one of mco grate unifroms modders are likely to get the all the teams between done sonner or later.