Yu Darvish audio

jogar84

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: Yu Darvish audio

File Submitter: jogar84

File Submitted: 10 Mar 2012

File Category: Audio

Version: 1

Audio for new Rangers pitcher Yu Darvish. (contains a, c, d) Use TIT to install.

I made this last year but forgot to release it. I figure it might be useful for those still playing MVP in 2012!

You MUST assign Yu Darvish with the player ID of 9909 in MVPEDIT.

For the cyberface and portrait I made, download here http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=6011#

Click here to download this file

I ran Dylan's Pitcher Rating program on Yu's stats and got these ratings ...

Fastball -- 92 velocity, 86 control

Curveball/Slurve -- 82 V, 84 C, 10 movement 12-6 (down)

Slider -- 86 V, 83 C, 6 M 10-4 Left diag.

Changeup -- 74 V, 81 M, 4 M 12-6 (down)

Been told he also has a cutter/2-seam FB and splitter/sinker.

Stamina = 72 if you run his Japanese league stats as AAA (I've been told the talent pool over there is about AAA caliber on average), and 96 if you run it as MLB. I'm inclined to keep him in the high 70s until he proves he's a horse and inning eater over here.

Edited by jaxen

I just noticed the cyberface/portrait file and downloaded it and ran it thru TiT before I noticed you gave Yu Face #4, which is currently used by Nolan Reimold. Since I already ran TiT on it (yeah yeah, back up your .bigs, but I haven't had to do that in years because of the general reliability of recent mods), should I worry about it crashing the game when I upload the roster set I'm working on? Would changing Reimold to a 901-909 face prevent a problem?

*EDIT: When I run TiT on the cyberface/portrait file, it stops on the yellow "Installing textures and other files" box. Concern?

I just noticed the cyberface/portrait file and downloaded it and ran it thru TiT before I noticed you gave Yu Face #4, which is currently used by Nolan Reimold. Since I already ran TiT on it (yeah yeah, back up your .bigs, but I haven't had to do that in years because of the general reliability of recent mods), should I worry about it crashing the game when I upload the roster set I'm working on? Would changing Reimold to a 901-909 face prevent a problem?

*EDIT: When I run TiT on the cyberface/portrait file, it stops on the yellow "Installing textures and other files" box. Concern?

just unzip all the files and make seperate .rar files for the face and portrait, then use TIT