bctrackboi11

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: 2012 San Diego Padres Uniforms

File Submitter: bctrackboi11

File Submitted: 13 Mar 2012

File Category: Uniforms and Accessories

Version: 1.0

BCTRACKBOI's GEAR LOCKER: 2012 Padres

Thank you for checking out my 2012 San Diego Padres uniforms for MVP Baseball 2005. Included is are the home, away, and alternate uniform sets, numbers and a uniform select screen. These uniform will be available under the San Diego Padres slots. If you want the uniforms in another slot instead, just unzip the files and rename the .fsh images to whatever slot you like.

ABOUT THE UNIFORM

The Padres unveiled all new uniforms across the board in the offseason. The Padres based the home and away designs off of historical uniforms from the former Pacific Coast League team by the same name. The digital camoflauge pattern on the alternate is based on the same pattern that the United States Marines wear. Many see it as nice upgrade from the previous green military themed uniforms San Diego wore in previous years, as it looks closer to modern and current military styles.

Enjoy!

INSTALLATION

-You will need kraw's Total Installer Thingy (TiT), which you can get right her on mvpmods.com

-The rest is self explanatory, just install the .RAR file named "INSTALL ME" using TiT, and you are done!

-As usual, remember to back up your files before installing!

CREDITS

-UMachines of MVPCaribe for his great uniform templates

-RedSox for the Uniform Modding tutorial

-TheSpungo, for some of the templates, various catching gear and shoes used in my uniforms

-redeck and dennisjames71 for their feedback and assistance

-The guys at MVPMods.com, MLBmods.com, and MVPCaribe.com for keeping a great game alive!

CHECK OUT MY MODS AND DOWNLOADS FOR MADDEN 08, MVP 05, FIFA, and more at:

EADEPOT.WEEBLY.COM

Click here to download this file