Mvpedit Type Thing For 2K12?

lofton0788

After playing MVP for years and years, I finally gave in and purchased 2k12 for PC this year. I know that for MVP, MVPedit was an absolutely great tool for editing rosters, and far easier than going through the ingame system of roster editing. I also know that 2k has often put in roster editing limits (one of my reasons for avoiding the series in the past). Does such an editor exist for 2k12, or is someone making one? I'd like to try and create a full Minor roster set, but if I could get my hands on an editor I'd imagine it'd make my life much much easier.

I would also love to see some type of program like that for this game. Being I cannot use Ty Wiggins editior for some reson I have no way of of doing any edits or even installing some mods people have made, for you need Wiggins program. Back when I did play MVP2005 I loved that program.

I would also love to see some type of program like that for this game. Being I cannot use Ty Wiggins editior for some reson I have no way of of doing any edits or even installing some mods people have made, for you need Wiggins program. Back when I did play MVP2005 I loved that program.

I tried to download TyWiggin's editor for 2011, but it keeps popping up as a trojan, so I'm going to avoid it. The biggest thing for me are names, races and positions (The last 2 of which the in-game editor wont let you change), and MVPedit was perfect for that.

it's not a trojan. Ty even posted a thread about that eliminating any concerns:

Try this version: https://rapidshare.c....5alt_Setup.exe

I used a newer version of my registration/protection software, and it seems to generate fewer false positives.

I scanned it at virustotal.com and here are the results: http://www.virustota...1210-1303608577

Here are the results for the original 1.5 setup: http://www.virustota...bfa1-1303609403

The reason it's detecting it as a trojan is most likely because of the "reghive" it puts in your computer so you can't subvert the trial period.

it's not a trojan. Ty even posted a thread about that eliminating any concerns:

The reason it's detecting it as a trojan is most likely because of the "reghive" it puts in your computer so you can't subvert the trial period.

I'll give it a try...

UPDATE:

It wont install on my machine, so I guess my original question still stands.

Edited by lofton0788

I had this issue with macfee, avg and nortan thinking it was a virus, it is actually a false postive being picked up. See if you virus tool allows you add the tool and not being scanned. I install MS security essentials and it works great and does not pick it up as a virus.

Best of all it is a free virus software from microsoft.