Mlb2K12 Roster Editor

tywiggins

Thanks for doing this, ty - it's very much appreciated!

One thing I noticed is that trying to change or add uniforms for the Marlins gives an "Index was outside the bounds of the array" error. The dropdown list also lists the team as the "Florida Marlins," while the other tabs list the current name of the "Miami Marlins" so maybe that's part of the issue. Again, thank you for your efforts this year, as being able to edit the rosters definitely increases my enjoyment of the game.

yes, thanks much for the editor.

I downloaded but didn't notice--is this a free trial again or is this the full version? And do we need to pay as in year's past? Just wondering since I didn't see anything elsewhere on this subject.

I'm not charging anything this year because I didn't have to completely rewrite the editor. The roster format is mostly the same as last year.

Sorry but i have some problem with the editor and need help, am new with this game, i wanna edit the file name rosters.iff but the editor say that have a error and can't open it, tell me what program need the editor to work well or a tutorial to operate this great editor, thanks a lot for all the help can assist me.