Mlb2K12 Roster Editor

tywiggins

I'm trying out Ty's editor and i can open the default roster.ros that the game creates in the saves folder but i'm unable to open the roster.iff file in the 2k game folder. The editor says it opens roster.iff files but no go here, any ideas? Thanks.

unless im remembering the wrong roster.iff in the main folder has never opened in the editor,its not a true "roster" file. only the .ros file are true edited roster files the editor can open. im thinking its holding file for the game start point, but i remember that part with any degree of certinity

• 5 weeks later...

im getting the error handle error when changing the marlins colors to be right. using 1.1, and another person said there was error when therey wer working withr marlins, has then resolved by anyone yet. its cause the file to become unuseable

what it is, on the editor it still has florida marlins on the down arrow in the uniforms tab instead of miami marlins i contacted ty few weeks ago but havnt heard anything back , thats why i had to do the marlins unis under tampa