Mega Portrait Pack 2K12 Released

raidersbball20

The aspect ratio on lots of the portraits is off for me. They're squished, making them tall and skinny. Anyone else getting this? Some are super pronounced (like attached) but it seems like all of them are a bit off

johnson.jpg

Anyone else getting this?

K

EDIT:

Other examples next to original portraits:

WEEK.jpg

ALBERT.jpg

Edited by Kev13Dd

The aspect ratio on lots of the portraits is off for me. They're squished, making them tall and skinny. Anyone else getting this? Some are super pronounced (like attached) but it seems like all of them are a bit off

johnson.jpg

K

question for you man when you downloaded this portrait pack and unzipped it was it a iff file already? question is i downloaded it extracted it and there dds files.

question for you man when you downloaded this portrait pack and unzipped it was it a iff file already? question is i downloaded it extracted it and there dds files.

Do not unzip the portrait pack

When you install the portrait pack using Total Installer, you select the "portrait.7z" file and it does all the work for you

K

johnson.jpg

K

EDIT:

Other examples next to original portraits:

WEEK.jpg

ALBERT.jpg

When I create the portraits I cut at the shoulders up. That's what I did last year as well. As far as quality goes i work with what I can get. Kelly Johnson was an example of the only photo I could get so his ratio is different then many of the other portraits. If I come across better photos(not photoshopped etc.) I try to update them to better ones.

Thanks Sharing for the two files. Much easier to install it this way, just put it into your MLB2k12 file and everything is updated without going through the mods to update.

Hey raidersball20 thanks for the new portraits, have you thought of uploading them as sharing did in his post?

One other thngs, do you think you can do a Manny Ramirez, Bryce Harper, Cespedas, and Yu Darvick portriat and just give us the portrairt ID's to add to the player we have created in our game?

First of all, I don't use other websites to host because I support mvpmods. We had problems with Korean sites stealing our work last year and hosting on their site and calling it their own. I know Sharing was trying to help but no I will never do that. And this method of installation is not difficult. I would encourage you ask for help in the forums.

You use NBA mod tool to decompress your portrait.iff file which is located in the installation directory. You only use it once ever. Then you use TIT 2K10 to install the portrait.7z file. You DO NOT uncompress it. It does all the work for you.

I tried to install them but the NBA mod never would load up for me to use Kraw TITinstall mod.

Look guys I support MVPMod as you can see, I'm here and have been for three solid years, but to make a general statement about others and who stole who's work, I am way past that stuff in my life. I use to be concerned with it when I was invovled with N2 up to NR2003 years ago, like NR2003 and that game is still going strong because of people like raider, and Kraw and donpa, tywiggins and many others.

If and when everyone can just agree that who so ever can improve to make this game more fun then it can and will benefit all, isn't that the end result anyways?

If I have offended anyone , my bad guys, but if your new to all this, just hang in there another 10 more years and you will see and feel as I do now and let me tell you, your blood pressure will not be as high either.

Again thanks to all that are supporting this game and thank you MVPMod for letting us come here and get these enhancements that you smarter than me guys can do.

I tried to install them but the NBA mod never would load up for me to use Kraw TITinstall mod.

Look guys I support MVPMod as you can see, I'm here and have been for three solid years, but to make a general statement about others and who stole who's work, I am way past that stuff in my life. I use to be concerned with it when I was invovled with N2 up to NR2003 years ago, like NR2003 and that game is still going strong because of people like raider, and Kraw and donpa, tywiggins and many others.

If and when everyone can just agree that who so ever can improve to make this game more fun then it can and will benefit all, isn't that the end result anyways?

If I have offended anyone , my bad guys, but if your new to all this, just hang in there another 10 more years and you will see and feel as I do now and let me tell you, your blood pressure will not be as high either.

Again thanks to all that are supporting this game and thank you MVPMod for letting us come here and get these enhancements that you smarter than me guys can do.

I am just worried about compatability. If you saw earlier DS released a portrait pack with the portrait.iff and cdf and the pics overlapped and had ghosting. I did this same method last year as well. Do you have the latest nba mod tool? And is java up to date/installed?