MVP Baseball 2005 Player ID List

A-Rod696

Going to pass for a few reasons. 1) I don't know who actually created the face, so I can't give credit in the future 2) I'm running out of numbers 3) I'm actually not too impressed with the quality.

Couldn't agree more with #3. Some of the quality is lacking and the choices to do a particular face also leave a little to be desired. I think some guys get enthralled with a new guy (who could end up quickly sent down to a AA level) and want to be the first to do a face. I think there are still established MLB'ers who could use a face instead.

Cyberface updates:

Charlie Morton 213, replaces Hong-Chih Kuo

Leury Garcia 216, replaces Joe Mather

Bryan Morris 231, replaces Rodrigo Lopez

Dan Otero 235, replaces Dontrelle Willis

Gerrit Cole 242, replaces David Eckstein

Hernan Perez 243, replaces Adam Kennedy

Jose Alvarez 463, replaces Joe Torre

Michael Wacha 488, replaces Ozzie Guillen

Vin Mazzaro 491, replaces Wilson Valdez

Justin Wilson 492, replaces Taylor Buchholz

• 2 weeks later...

So that everyone knows, the chances of me updating any more face IDs until the spring are very slim. I'm grateful for the faces that have been contributed, but I'm just about out of open slots.

And now we take away those ID numbers that we assign them. I said that you need to create order in the allocation of ID numbers. Chaos was created here .... Regards kyleb ....

This is why I pointed out earlier that cybermakers should really concentrate on making faces for prominent, MLB level players versus a flash-in-the-pan rookie or perennial AA player. However, you can't as an open website deny someone from making a face or doing the work.

Kyleb is only volunteering being the keeper of the ID list and can decide to keep it open or constricted. It may be getting to the point of people deciding what to trash (e.g., I recently got rid of Johnny Damon for someone who needed a number but didn't have one) and what to keep based on what's being produced and changing/substituting the cyber no. (very easily done). You don't even need mvpedit to do it. You can simply match up the number in the attrib.dat (roster sub-file).

This is why I pointed out earlier that cybermakers should really concentrate on making faces for prominent, MLB level players versus a flash-in-the-pan rookie or perennial AA player. However, you can't as an open website deny someone from making a face or doing the work.

Kyleb is only volunteering being the keeper of the ID list and can decide to keep it open or constricted. It may be getting to the point of people deciding what face and what to trash (e.g., I recently got rid of Johnny Damon for someone who needed a number but didn't have one) and what to keep based on what's being produced and changing/substituting the cyber no. (very easily done). You don't even need mvpedit to do it. You can simply match up the number in the attrib.dat (roster sub-file).

:good: :good: :good: