MVP Baseball 2005 Player ID List

A-Rod696

11 minutes ago, Gman13 said:

Could use a few for the pirates, Francisco Cervelli, Josh Harrison, John Jaso & Josh Bell

Naw, man, other than Bell, those guys have been done for a while.  Check the portraits listings over the past year and update.

Capture2.jpg

Besides, this is the player ID list thread.  Somehow along the way guys started intermixing face work and the like.

17 hours ago, Gordo said:

Naw, man, other than Bell, those guys have been done for a while.  Check the portraits listings over the past year and update.

Capture2.jpg

Besides, this is the player ID list thread.  Somehow along the way guys started intermixing face work and the like.

I think your thinking i was asking for their portraits when i actually need their id #'s

5 hours ago, Gordo said:

Check pg 1 for the list.  I would assume they're all on there.

Just checked it, now i could of maybe seen josh bell on there but then NONE of them are on the spreadsheet to my surprise???

Edited by Gman13
I do apologize, yes after looking for them "by names and position" i found them.

On 7/20/2017 at 3:54 PM, Gman13 said:

I think your thinking i was asking for their portraits when i actually need their id #'s

Ok after playing the buc's i now see where none of the faces "took", neither jaso nor bell have dreadlocks (i even tried johny cueto thinking he'd have his dreads, BUT NOPE, no dice) and cervelli looks no different after all???

18 hours ago, junior1617 said:

AD-ROD ID PORTRAIT NEW PLAYER

Sea

P Andrew Moore

BOS

P Ben Taylor

P Emilio Pagan

ATL 

3B Carlos Franco

Cuando pones para descarga la de siegrist, bellinger y las otras nuevas que hiciste... y si puedes hacer la de Justin Bour