Anyone Going To Post A Mlb2K12 Franchise This Year?

Griz891

I've thought about posting one this season,but there alot of work to keep up on. I've started some in the past but quit them do to lack of interest. Right now I'm almost through April with the Giants, but I have been thinking of starting another one when the regular season starts. I'm leaning towards an American League team because I hate playing day games at Wrigley Field because of the god awful shadows at home plate. Was thinking of the Athletics, Indians, or the Orioles. We'll see what happens, right now just tossing it around.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Looks like I finally got things sorted out with www.dynastymanager.com. Always liked that site best and unless anything unforeseen happens, I should now be ready for my Dynasty. I would sim up until the All-Star break and then take over from there. Have not decided AL or NL and am considering the following teams at the moment:

American League

1. Mariners

2. Red Sox

3. Tigers

National League

1. Nationals

2. Pirates

3. Reds

WILDCARD: Houston Astros. Turn them into a winner.

Huge challenge, indeed! Thanks for the suggestion!

Actually, although I realize that Safeco Field and Comerica Park do not feature the grass mod yet, I do like both parks even without the grass mod enough, but ideally, I'd play with a Franchise were at least all my home games have realistic grass. I know I can't have it all at the moment, so I have to make a decision soon!

• 1 month later...

This isn't the typical franchise blog, but here's my team (Jays):

DH - Encarnacion, C - D'arnaud, 1B - Cooper, 2B - Ackley, 3B - Lawrie, SS - Seager, LF - Harper, CF - Rasmus, RF- Bautista

Notable Bench Warmers - the O-dog, Vizquel, Bernadina

SP - Kershaw, Darvish, Morrow, Hutchison, Villanueva or Harden for the 5th spot

RP - Janssen, Oliver, Santos, Lincoln, I haven't decided on the last 3 spots because I have 5 or so good pitchers left

I'm only near the end of spring training, I've spent at least a third of the time trading haha.. I started off bad because I played a lot of prospects, but I've won the past 12 using a variation of this lineup. I'd just like to note that no, I did not destroy my organization, I still have a lot of top end prospects (I think 6 or 7 top 100)

• 5 months later...