Kccitystar's Total MLB 2008

Kccitystar

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm...that's up to you, but I kinda would like the whole thing at once.

Also I know I've mentioned that few times, but any chance you can make the catcher's chest protection and shin pads matching colors, not one color for the chest, then different for pads..that kinda bugs me.

Donut..yeah i know, I wasn't happy with my jays' helmet and hat color..they even use gray for alternate when it should be black. :roll: Oh well, that's why we have kccitystar to do the fixes :mrgreen:

It just makes this more obvious that the people who make the game don't know what baseball is, have never seen a baseball game, and all need a lot of sunshine.

I really think its fantastic how quickly the modders are working...I've heard so much about how awful 2005 is and how everyone just wants to stick to playing 2004, but I have so much hope for 2005 to be bigger and better once all these mods kick in. These jerseys should get you feeling good about MVP again, as I must admit, that's the hardest part about playing 2005--seeing the awfully dull jerseys with the EA Sports batting gloves and the upside down nike cleats after playing with all the sweet, modded jerseys from last year. I'm sure that within a month (and thusly before the regular season), the modders will have made MVP 2005 a great game.

Archived